Recent content by Darkyy

1. Darkyy

Post [ROM] DarkyROM v11.0 Black Edition - Based on Android 4.0.4 ICS

Hi there, 1. As you said, you already made some corrections in the gps.conf file (for example, setting the server to your country). This should be enough. If you're still not satisfied, change your modem (there are many ways to do it >> google / xda). 2. The OC and governor could be a kernel...
  2. Darkyy

Post [ROM] [OTA] [GSM] Android 4.2.2 JDQ39: Rooted Busybox Deodexed/Odexed (2/12/13)

Just wanted to say thanks (I've already pressed the THANKS button) to the OP for this. :) I have to say, it runs fluid (at least as fluid as my SGS III, if not even better).
  3. Darkyy

Post [ROM] [22.07.2011] DarkyROM v10.2 ★ JVQ ★ What are you waiting for?

DarkyROM - the full story. This is the full story - the problem is, my crew didn't want to hear what I wanted to tell them. I wanted to fusion DarkyROM with Android Swiss and nothing would have changed (for the worse) for the community itself. It would have grown bigger. Things would have been...
  4. Darkyy

Post [CWM[ROM] AllianceROM I9100 ICS v1

Just saying hello to the XDA community ;) It's been a long time since I posted here... I'll have my last few final exams this month and then I'll have more free time :) Apprenticeship finished!
  5. Darkyy

We made several ROMs for the Galaxy S II. But we only published it on www.darkyrom.com :) My personal ROM I made for the S II is DarkyROM HD v1.1 ;) And there are other ROMs made by us ;)
  6. Darkyy

The project is of course NOT dead. But you're right when you say, there is not much progress anymore from my side. It's only my crew which is working at the moment. I'll bring a last JW4 Final ROM*(DarkyROM*v10.5, like v9.5).
  7. Darkyy

Post [ROM][XXLQ5][July 07]CheckROM RevoHD™ V7 its True!

About respect. No need to shout at him. He's not a "junior" just because he has less posts here. It's all about respect. And giving away paid apps is not respectful. Excuse my ignorance to post an off-topic reply in this thread. Any moderator can feel free to remove my post. - darkyy.
  8. Darkyy

Post [Q] Problem to be root

I don't want to make any kind of "advertisment" for my own ROM, but: Flash DarkyROM v10.2 RE (Resurrection Edition) via Odin. It's simple and roots your phone instantly. Good luck. ;)
  9. Darkyy

Post Need a stable ROM!

Let's be even more direct - there are only Samsung and CM ROMs. As MIUI is built on CM. Sorry for the Off-Topic ;)
  10. Darkyy

Post [ROM]DarkyRom_v10.4[JW1][2.3.6][UPDATE]...[Jan 15, 2012]

It's made by me :D
  11. Darkyy

Post [ROM][CWM][Samsung Deodexed XXJVU 2.3.6][Rooted|BusyBox|CWM][6-1-12]

Dear Faryaab, With all respect - where is the difference between our DarkyROM XXJVS and your release? Sincerely, Darky.
  12. Darkyy

Post [ROM][PORT](9/6/11) Darkyrom 10.2 JVQ

Nice port ;)
  13. Darkyy

Post [ROM][2.3.5]Norbi's ROM V4.2[JVS][STABLE & FAST][19/09/11]

You can take mine. I don't know if it's the biggest, but I assume it as we added all missing APNs from time to time :)