Recent content by DarthJabba9

1. DarthJabba9

Post [OFFICIAL][RECOVERY]OrangeFox Recovery Project [R11.1]

And this is relevant to Redmi Note 7 Pro in what way?
  2. DarthJabba9

I'm afraid this is not very helpful, especially since no logs are provided. With regard to what would be helpful, you might want to read this: https://wiki.orangefox.tech/en/guides/report
  3. DarthJabba9

No, I don't get it. I have no idea which ROM you are talking about, or which twrp, or which OrangeFox.
  4. DarthJabba9

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL]OrangeFox Recovery Project [R11.1]

I don't think that flashing a persist.img should be part of normal use. It should only be done on the (very rare) occasions where that is the only thing that can solve a specific problem. I have only ever seen such an occasion once.
  5. DarthJabba9

I've never seen any such bug - not even in MIUI.
  6. DarthJabba9

Idk. Perhaps your script has been run more than once.
  7. DarthJabba9

What you are seeing is the version of Manager that comes with 21.4. You are free to update magisk if you want - but I can't speak for what will happen with any magisk update or how any update will interact with your ROM.
  8. DarthJabba9

Try this: echo "This is going into the recovery log file" >> /tmp/recovery.log
  9. DarthJabba9

Post Best ROM?

You are perfectly entitled to your own opinion. But perhaps you might want to backup your assertions with some evidence? And - I don't recollect receiving any test reports from you on the various beta releases.
  10. DarthJabba9

I wouldn't have thought so. But you shouldn't have had any problem at all with the upgrade. I would have liked to see the logs of the installation, because nobody else seems to have encountered this problem, and I would like to know what is different at your end. It may just be a glitch...
  11. DarthJabba9

You have not explained what exactly happened when you flashed the R11.1 zip.