Recent content by dartos5536

1. D

Post [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lteatt][KK][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 official nightlies

Anyone having problems with GPS on CM12 nightlies? I just tried today's (20150206) nightly and still having problems. Maps always loses the connection when trying to use GPS and isn't reliable at all, never had that problem. GPS is on high accuracy mode. Is there something I'm missing? Was...
  2. D

Ah the makes more sense. Good luck with your service issue.
  3. D

Wish I could help you. Service/data connection seems to be fine for me on AT&T. Are you saying samsung is teaming up with cyanogenmod?
  4. D

Anyone noticing chrome seems more glitchy with CM12? Other than that everything seems to be great. Runs smoother than cm11. Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app
  5. D

Post LG GPAD 8.3 GPE taken off the play store

Ah good to know. Thanks.
  6. D

What's the deal with the SD card? Been trying to figure it out from reviews and other threads... Can you read from it but not write to it? Neither? Thanks.
  7. D

Yeah that's where I found it. Thanks for the input, everyone.
  8. D

I'm thinking of buying one in the next couple of days (found new ones for pretty good discount). I've read a lot of reviews and it seems like a good tablet. What do you like and not like about it? I'm mainly going to use it for reading articles, books, and websites and some apps for work. Don't...
  9. D

Post [MOD] AOSP 4.1 Email with Exchange | Flashable ZIP | JB 4.1.1 & 4.1.2

For my school. I ended up giving up on it, oh well... Thanks for the follow up.
  10. D

Post [MOD] AOSP 4.1 Email with Exchange | Flashable ZIP | JB 4.1.1 & 4.1.2

Reviving an old post here... I just tried this but when I try to add my Exchange account it cannot connect. Were you able to add any Exchange accounts after doing this?
  11. D

Post [TW][4.1.2] AOSP Group MMS Apk for TW Roms from cm10.1

Thanks, Kreateablaze. I tried with titanium backup but couldn't get dialer storage to restore after flashing the .zip. I ended up getting it with the backup to xml feature with titanium backup though. It was several thousand messages so it took a while but it's working fine after giving the...
  12. D

Post [TW][4.1.2] AOSP Group MMS Apk for TW Roms from cm10.1

For what it's worth, this method also worked for me on CR 4.9. Group messaging appears to be working as it should and I can send MMS messages. Now just need to figure out a good way to back up and restore the messages after flashing the .zip in OP.
  13. D

Thread MMS notifications not working

I've searched around for this issue and haven't quite found the same issue or a fix... My phone doesn't notify me when I get an MMS. SMS works normal - screen turns on, shows preview of message, LED light blinks, and I have a counter on the lock screen showing how many messages there are. Email...
  14. D

Post [Q] TWRP backup fails after backing up system

I flashed the new .zip and successfully completed a backup. Thanks for your hard work, you're the man.
  15. D

Post [Q] TWRP backup fails after backing up system

Thanks, Bigbiff. Attached is the new recovery log after attempting a backup. I tried to reset default settings per your suggestion and it did not solve the issue.