• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Dash_k

1. D

Post [DISCONTINUED!!][ROOT] [Extreme Syndicate] [Snapdragon][G950U/U1][V8 Bootloaders]

It's bad day to our device..but we have to deal with and move on ..thanks for your hard work bro we appreciate your all effort
  2. D

Post S8 SM-G950U android 9 combination rom frp bypass help please

Hello Try useing patched odin 3.14 In recovery do foctory reset ..then go to download mod ..then flash combo file ..
  3. D

Post [DISCONTINUED!!][ROOT] [Extreme Syndicate] [Snapdragon][G950U/U1][V8 Bootloaders]

Iam on pie now,and battery usage is not that good ,did you feel different on Nougat please?
  4. D

Post Welcome to XDA 2021!

When i toutch the three dots in the right corner and try to left it ,then ther are some lag..otherwise,after two days my impression is good
  5. D

Try to lpress power poton + bixby boton + vol+ and vol- at the same time for about 10 second or little more ...till phone vibrate
  6. D

Post [Rom][US_Carriers_Pie_G950USQS8DTI5/U1/W][Non-Rooted_SafeStrap _Method]

Simply You can ask yourself ,what imiss... ?? ...Then you will find the answer!!! The OP is here for helping us to apply steps correctly ,not to teach us every step
  7. D

jrkruse.. Please implement fm radio in the pie build .....without annoying you.. Cuse nextradio app does not working in my country.. And simply I can not do it.. Also you can guide me to do it my self if yo can Regards
  8. D

Post [Rom][US_Carriers_Pie_DTI5_S8+/S8_U/U1/W][Non-Rooted_SafeStrap _Method]

G955USQS7DTB3_SAFESTRAP.7z ... Any one try to flash this firmware on SM G950u?? It's possible?? Or there is some partial different between??
  9. D

Post [ROM][G950U/W][V2/V5_Bootloader][EDL_Method][7.0] DREAM ROM BRB1 V1.0[Mar 08, 2019]

My bandwidth is super slow lol. OK ..take your time.. Common problem ... Waiting...
  10. D

Post [ROM][G950U/W][V2/V5_Bootloader][EDL_Method][7.0] DREAM ROM BRB1 V1.0[Mar 08, 2019]

Hello.. Nice ..smooth rom Can't ride to install samsung radio. On this rom