• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Dasin

1. D

Post Question Can the boot loader on a OnePlus 9 Pro be unlocked

When purchased it was label unlocked, how do i figure it out?
  2. D

Thread Question Can the boot loader on a OnePlus 9 Pro be unlocked

I went through the steps and when I get to the fast boot screen, I used the up and down volume key, I don’t see unlocked boot loader. I already enabled in the developer settings.
  3. D

Post [ROM]-[23.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7-[10.0.0_r40]-[Official]

I use Havoc and I don’t have the call record option at all
  4. D

The question was how do u record calls on the Havoc rom
  5. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][guacamole][10] RESURRECTION REMIX [DEC 2020]

When u go to settings network settings and hot spot, is there an options do share the phone vpn when u turn on the hotspot?
  6. D

After the doing research, I ended up getting it off the screen. That line on top of the screen was the battery bar, once I removed that option from there options in the phone it was gone, thanks for helping. ---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------...
  7. D

This is my first time rooting my phone in a long time, I was looking for a rom that was like the pixel, because I never liked the the the Android skin of Samsung and LG or any other version I only like vanilla android. I would buy the Pixel but the screen is not big enough. I installed Havoc...
  8. D

Does this rom have call recording?
  9. D

Post [Magisk ROM] xXx NoLimits [OP7pro] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [OOS/H2OS v10]

Once I install the ROM, I'll be able to record calls correct?
  10. D

Thats what im asking how long can it hold it where it is, and with this rom, is it able to hold the app in the background for a long time, if so how long.
  11. D

I have a question about this ROM. People tend to use the term Multitasking or background applications running in the background. There is a big difference in running a application, VS an application that is running in the background as if your using it. I need to know does this rom keep apps...
  12. D

Post Root level questions

Thanks so much for your help with this.
  13. D

Thread Why do downloads stop at 100% and not complete, how do u fix this?

This has been going on, on two phones i have had that is Android, when ever i try and download something, it never completes how do u fix this, because it is annoying.
  14. D

Thread Is there a list of roms for the Google Pixel XL 3

I cant find any roms for Google Pixel XL 3 at, is there any like a list i can see the UI and features and see if there are any that i would like
  15. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] RattlesnakeOS [Android 9.0]

Can you code the rom to tether over VPN, that would be a ultimate feature to add to your rom being that it is privacy based.