Recent content by dasklney

1. dasklney

Post How to get notification without freezing GSF

Would you please share the old files you are using? Or the name of them and version are ok too :D
  2. dasklney

Thread ZMI PurPods Pro - The best TWS earphone you can buy for around 70 USD.

I'm not a audiophile but sometime, I would need an earphone to listen to some music and talk on the phone without put the large screen smartphone to my face. ZMI PurPods Pro is my choice for this purpose. Here are my first initial thoughts for a week of usage. The good: - Sound quality is good...
  3. dasklney

Google Service Framework is not here, please go to Settings -> Apps -> Apps
  4. dasklney

Tap on Three dots at the top right, choose Show system processes
  5. dasklney

I followed your guide, but Play Store didn't work. I tried many times still the same, at step 9, after restore, when I opened Play Store, it was just a white screen.
  6. dasklney

Do you have any guide for this?
  7. dasklney

Post Adding new Google Account w. Googlefier w. EMUI 11 without restarting the whole process?

Because you mentioned you changed password for 1st account, so I think that you have to remove it first by going to: - Settings -> Users and Accounts -> Google. - Access your 1st account here, then click on the recycle bin icon to remove it. Then you can do those steps again (Remove Play...
  8. dasklney

Post Adding new Google Account w. Googlefier w. EMUI 11 without restarting the whole process?

Yes, you can do it on Settings -> Apps -> Apps. (Just only remove 1 app: Google Play Service) You don't need to downgrade or restart your phone.
  9. dasklney

Yes, you can, here is a very simply away: - Uninstall Google Play Service. - Install Micro G, then add your new account. - Uninstall Micro G. - Install Google Play Service again.
  10. dasklney

Hello there, What is the version of GSF Final at line 5th?
  11. dasklney

Post Is there a Googlefier for EMUI 11

Yes, everything is working fine. I'm from Vietnam and latest EMUI 11 version is 11.0.0.151 with Nov 2020 Security patch, it seems they abandoned this phone, lol
  12. dasklney

Post [KERNEL][CLANG] MiPa Kernel [dipper][10.02.2021]

I flashed it on MIUI 12.0.3 stable and everything is ok.
  13. dasklney

Post [ROM][A11] Evolution X 5.3 for Xiaomi Mi 8 [OFFICIAL]

What font are you using? Do you have Magisk module for it? :D