Recent content by dastane

1. dastane

Post Device conversion

Eu to global, and it works perfectly without any issus
  2. dastane

Post Device conversion

https://forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/help/china-global-version-europian-one-t4123789
  3. dastane

Post China or global version over Europian one

Download full miui 12 for mi 9t pro global And flash it via twrp That's all
  4. dastane

Just flash it right now Thanks all
  5. dastane

I have alredy an unlocked bootloader
  6. dastane

So I can flash it without problem Thanks, that's what I was looking for
  7. dastane

Thread China or global version over Europian one

Hi all, I have à mi 9t pro europian version, I'm always with miui11 So I want to flash the global version into it via twrp Is that safe ?? Thanks all
  8. dastane

Post EMUI 10.0 for P20 Pro CLT-L29

My second Phone honor 20 lite get the New update (Android 10/emui 10) and the flagship is waiting........
  9. dastane

Thread Android 10 /EMUI 10 is roolling out

The Android 10 /EMUI 10 is roolling out in honor 20 lite Enyoi
  10. dastane

Post EMUI10 beta version for honor 10 will be released soon

I can't access to beta server.... Any solution?
  11. dastane

Post DeluxeROM v29 [N950F/G955F/G950F] [DTL1] [PIE] [AROMA] [ROMCONTROL] [+KERNEL]

Very good rom!!! I'm using s8+ and it runs very fine, no problems for the moment Thank you ---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ---------- Very good rom!!! I'm using s8+ and it runs very fine, no problems for the moment Thank you
  12. dastane

Post [GUIDE] Converting s7 single sim to dual sim with new security b3

hello, i have g930f using Hyper rom V5 after tyring to flash the combination file i get bootloader exception.... many hours of searching, i get the solution, i flashed i new stock firmware u3 , get erasing => flash twrp => back up of my rom the phone turn on but i get some problemes like: -...
  13. dastane

Post Galaxy S7 G930F stuck on "No Command" screen after trying to flash back stock

hello; plz did you foundany solution??? i have the same probleme ... - cannot flash stock firmware - imei: 00000000000000 - sim card don't works however i can flash costum rom g930f u3 bricked after trying to flash combination file to get duel sim , and finaly i gget no sim looool any...
  14. dastane

Post [GUIDE] Converting s7 single sim to dual sim with new security b3

thanks for the guide, plz can any one tell me how can i flash U3 cobmi file??? via odin?? if yes i will chose BL or CP or??? thanks all