Recent content by DatDereX1

1. D

Post [Q] how to update Lumia 920 (Dev Build version) to 8.1?

Thanks everyone, the ATT rom worked. I'm now on 8.1 Update 1, only downside is it's Black firmware not Cyan which I think I can deal with until ATT releases it.
  2. D

Thank you. I PMed him. I just flashed the ATT rom going to see if this one works... 059L848 RM-820 NDT AMERICA ATT Black
  3. D

I'm getting this error Does that mean I need a different rom? My device is the unlocked Dev Build version, not a retail/branded version or anything. How do I find the correct one?
  4. D

Perfect thanks! I'm downloading that rom now.
  5. D

Thank you hawkeye. I'm reading through his tutorial here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2515453 do you know if this is the correct Rogers rom? 059Q6W4 RM-820 VAR AMERICA CA ROGERSWIR SL BLACK My carrier is AT&T, not sure if that matters.
  6. D

Thread [Q] how to update Lumia 920 (Dev Build version) to 8.1?

Hi, I just got a Lumia 920 Dev Kit from Build (developer unlocked) and I'm trying to upgrade the software/firmware to a version that will allow me to upgrade to 8.1. I was able to install some updates and now it's saying it's on OS version 8.0.10211.204 but no updates past that. Manufacturer...
  7. D

Post [Need to confirm] Next/Previous song by OEM Earphone with Windows Phone

Maybe it's just HTC. 1st gen Samsung phones DO support this feature. I use it all the time with my Omnia 7
  8. D

Post [Need to confirm] Next/Previous song by OEM Earphone with Windows Phone

It works on Samsung Omnia 7.. 1st gen phone
  9. D

Post [Q] Problem with usb. Disconnects after few secs.

My phone used to do that. Tried a different USB cable and never had that problem since.
  10. D

Post [Q] Conclusive way to determine battery degradation

battery is now at 6% and BatteryFullLifeTime is now 16666 when I posted before it was at 50%
  11. D

Post [Q] Conclusive way to determine battery degradation

9 months old, 24000
  12. D

Post Low signal - not the phone

interesting, I've never had a connection problem like that even when driving on the highway yes you need chevron unlock to install the xap, it will add the toggle to your "cellular" settings menu
  13. D

Post Low signal - not the phone

don't know what frequency your carrier uses but on att in US it doesn't support all the bands.. it's usually good for me though but some areas I have to disable 3g and I get better and consistent signal on edge. needs to be unlocked use samsung tools to enable 3g toggle
  14. D

Post Notification Concept for Windows Phone.. what do you guys think

You should make a WP7 notification center concept not android notification center :)
  15. D

Thread [Q] best voice recording app?

Since OneNote stops recording when the screen is locked I need an app that can record long lectures while the phone is locked. I've tried a few but want to know if anyone has found a good one. I don't care how much it costs