• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by datecasp

1. D

Post ROM version for n1awifi or lt03wifiue?

Removed the link Is there a XDA thread?
  2. D

Post ROM version for n1awifi or lt03wifiue?

Can I check in github or gitlab?
  3. D

Post Ayuda help !!!

Bufff try fastboot but if you can't activate USB debug ... Or if you can, save a stock ROM on the phone and try to update from internal storage Good luck! Bufff prueba por fastboot pero si no puedes activar USB debug... O si puedes, guarda una stock ROM en el teléfono e intenta actualizar...
  4. D

Post Everyday updates for 11

Hope so!! Thanks!
  5. D

Post Ayuda help !!!

Mod Translation Without being able to activate USB debug I don't know if you'll be able to do anything... Have you tried fastboot? Can't you return it to the seller? Sin poder activar USB debug no sé si podrás hacer algo... Has probado fastboot? No lo puedes devolver al vendedor?
  6. D

Post SM-G355H(Samsung Galaxy Core 2) firmware

Try this one https://sfirmware.com/es/samsung-sm-g355h/ Good luck!
  7. D

Thread Everyday updates for 11

Hi. Since I updated my Sargo to Android 11, it has minimal updates almost everyday. I´m not sure if this is fine or something is going wrong. Anyone having the same issue?
  8. D

Post [P600][n1awifi][ROM][7.1] Official LineageOS 14.1 - weekly

OMG! Maybe something about building in WSL... Nothing of that happened to me in native Ubuntu 20.04. I had problems with Jack, with ninja, with the python version (old build in new OS)... Everything "easily" fixable Congrats for your success @Cannonball_CO
  9. D

I have seen in a telegram group that you can't build on arm... So chance for WSL or to make a dual boot in your machine (I have this setup and works fine)
  10. D

Hi @Cannonball_CO Just give some tries to the Raspberri and see what happens. Maybe success maybe not, but learning for sure! In win10 you can use WSL and Ubuntu for Windows Hope you success in your build!
  11. D

Hi @Cannonball_CO I'm not sure if I get your question, no English native... It's recommended at least 16gb RAM for building. Enable ccache and get a cup of tea. Also for building the CPU is important, in last builds my 8 core is working full the most of the time. And I'm not sure about build in...
  12. D

@supergrobi94 one maybe stupid question (I found myself in this error today)... Are you trying to build the correct branches? Both repo init and local_manifests projects
  13. D

If I get any possible solution I will tell you. Good luck!!
  14. D

Sorry but I can't help here... Are you building from the top of the tree? Croot betwen breakfast and brunch I found this you could try I see what happens https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tutorial-aosp_build-how-to-fix-no-rule-to-make-target-error.3223434/ I checked my bashrc and I finally...