Recent content by DAV31

1. D

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][UMI] Evolution-X 5.1 [2/05]

Hello everyone, probably having a problem when flashing the ROM, can you confirm the link (s) to: MIUI China Official V12.1.5.0 or Xiaomi.EU, MMX V12.1.5.0 please ? Because I used this one: MIUI China Official V12.2.8.0. After the flash I do not have access to WiFi networks. I am in test with...
  2. D

Post [ROM][11][COMMUNITY][UMI] ArrowOS 11.0 for MI 10

Hello everyone, I was previously on Evolution-X 4.7 which worked brilliantly. I wanted to go under 5.1, it's a tragedy it does not work worse after the flash I do not have access to the wifi network. In short, I tried this one :) for the moment I appreciate the work done by the team :)
  3. D

Avez-vous des idées ? Nouveau Firmware ? Mauvais TWRP recovery ? J'utilise celui ci : recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1026-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img
  4. D

Hello during the flash to rom 5.1 everything went a prioris correctly. However, when accessing the control panel, he searches for WiFi networks without result. When the MIUI China Official V12.1.5.0 ROM flashed, I had the screen that invited me to choose a network then to put the password for my...
  5. D

What a fool I am I was not following the right info that's it I finally flashed my rom I was using a small file prepared by the Chinese team for the recovery and obviously I was stuck on it ... Thank you very much for your patience ! Yours David
  6. D

Sorry I'm lost. I flashed the china rom ... Then I plug in my phone, from my pc I type CMD in the console I type what to get this famous recovery please? Yours David
  7. D

I tried to flash the custom 3.4.2b recovery the flash is ok but it reboots on fastboot. Yours, David
  8. D

Thank you for your feedback, but I'm afraid I didn't understand. I flashed the official china rom. then how do I do? I'm a little lost can you detail the steps for me please Yours David
  9. D

Good morning all, I tried to flash the rom following the instructions. I previously had 4.7. I flashed the indicated rom in fasstboot mode (OK). When I flash the recovery the tool tells me it's ok but I still reboot on fastboot? I do not understand. Thank you for your help, David