• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Dave-Kay

1. Dave-Kay

Post [ROM] [11] [TREBLE] [OFFICIAL] AncientROM-Society/Weaboo V5.7 for Nokia 8 [NB1]

OK, so i did that and the result is quite astonishing, thank you! so, what are the plans with this? will there be OTA?
  2. Dave-Kay

Post [ROM] [11] [TREBLE] [OFFICIAL] AncientROM-Society/Weaboo V5.7 for Nokia 8 [NB1]

if it was for me, no problem, but it's for the wife :-)
  3. Dave-Kay

So, if i am on CrDroid 7.8 and don't want to lose data, what would be my best guess, on how to switch?
  4. Dave-Kay

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [06Jul] AICP - 10.0 - LP 5.1.1_r18 [endeavoru][NIGHTLIES][OL/NL]

Haven't been here for a long time as i switched to lumia and only use the HOX for some minor purposes, so i have a few questions. i have problems with Radio for a long time now, WiFi is weak. I ignored it though. But now i would like to fix this, which Radio would be the best for that at the...
  5. Dave-Kay

Post [ROM] [09DEC] AICP - V3.1 - JB 4.3.1_r1 - Endeavoru

is it dead?
  6. Dave-Kay

Post [ROM] [24JUL] [AOKP] IceColdJelly422 - 3.8 - JellyBean 4.2.2_r1.2

get rid off halo Hello, is it possible to get totally rid off this Halononsense?
  7. Dave-Kay

need to say that in german: KRASSER HINTERGRUND!
  8. Dave-Kay

working fine here. Rom downloaded and already installed. everything is fine so far.
  9. Dave-Kay

Uh, the HTC-CarMode is terrible... there's an original carmode, that's gone missing some time ago, but every now and then someone makes it possible to use it again, just use google for that. And then there is auto widget pro in playstore, an app you have to pay for. For me it's actually the best...
  10. Dave-Kay

i came to complain! BJ(Free)Switch doesn't work. All i got, was a hit with my HOX in the face!
  11. Dave-Kay

I'm pretty sure, one day i will wake up, because my HOX on ICj slapped me in the face to wake me up
  12. Dave-Kay

http://tunsd.de/downloads/ncx_kernel_314/v25c/ ---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ---------- i DO follow him on twitter! In germany we say "Aus Gründen!!1elf!" maybe n3o can translate that :) But he doesn't tweet about new test-versions, and i think i...
  13. Dave-Kay

is it including kernel 25c? ---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ---------- Ah, damn, i should have known that :( But still, getting reminders ota for new updates would be nice and download btw., too :) I'm like clicking F5 the whole day on xda and your...
  14. Dave-Kay

Hello Team, now that you have your TeamSite (i think that's a really good idea), are you considering ota-Updates?
  15. Dave-Kay

Try this. Worked for me http://www.htconeforum.com/forum/htc-one-x-help/719-htc-one-x-not-connecting-pc.html