• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• I wanted to drop by and say that I really appreciate your posts, they are knowledgeable and I find myself reading and agreeing with them constantly.
    can i ask u sumthing..do u have a link to uhm your 4.1.999?

when flashing cyan,i used ur 4.1.999 and then flash cyans newest right after...it works so i dont have to go thru the hassle of using a diferent recovery img and getting the google apps. i just need the link for sum1 else
    No more updates from me, sorry.
    Got too much going on in my real life to keep up with Cyanogen, he's some kind of machine.
    It's good that you made the thread "[ROM] Cyanogen's 4.1.999 - Update 10-12 (Full Update REV.2 - Single Flash) ". I'm hoping the noobs, who continue to ask the same questions and refuse to use the search button, use your thread and you can deal with them instead of Cyanogen. I think they have caused him to take a hiatus from XDA. Although, I will not be using your file(s), I appreciate your trying to help others. Thanks for the effort.
    Thank you for posting Cyanogen's 4.1.999 in a single flash format. I had no problems installing the 2 but some other's were having issues, thanks again !
    Thank you for posting Cyanogen's 4.1.999 in a single flash format. I had no problems installing the 2 but some other's were having issues, thanks again !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…