Recent content by davej

1. davej

Post 1/10/10 DDT ULTIMATE V2 (Final Edition) WVGA Weatherpanel - CAB Install

Return of the Slack Bastard! Yep Still alive and breathing!! For those wishing more variation in their animations: This is the secret store of all the image folders I made for DDT!! Choose, and enjoy! You will find continuous/single looped and other variants with ALL the images largely...
  2. davej

Post **Marshall WaitCursor 3.0**

For 2011....something to do!! Faking it always works for me!! Happy New Year to you Ezzie! :D:D 32C today :p ...bet you are freezing in the tundra! Better cuddle the one you love!;) Davej :cool:
  3. davej

Been a while Sometimes life imitates art!! I think this one does justice to where I am at!! :rolleyes: "Color wheel" Enjoy and Happy New Year to all my friends here at XDA! Ciao Y'all Davej :cool:
  4. davej

Post MadrauM HTC HD2 HAL 9000 Boot Pack

Say no more Just magnificent for us Dave's!!!!! :D:D:D:D Excellent work, My friend!! :) Oh ...and Welcome to you from us all ;) Davej :cool:
  5. davej

Post 1/10/10 DDT ULTIMATE V2 (Final Edition) WVGA Weatherpanel - CAB Install

Xmas Pressie for all you dedicated dude/dudettes Sorry...been away awhile creating MCW3 animations!! Feel free to check 'em out!! ;);) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=803756 Herewith some Santa moons!! Download from: Moons_1 http://www.mediafire.com/?20dfddsn37wa2x0 Moons_2...
  6. davej

YO BRO' !! Thought you'd died in the big freeze :D:D:D Thanks Dunc Might try and whip up a few!! What is the widget anyway? My ignorance is woeful I know! Can you send me an example? DJ :cool:
  7. davej

Hi Guys Sorry ezzie...just couldn't resist!! Keep that anti-freeze flowin' :D:D:D First rule of thumb...let the tourists go first!! They make the best bait! ;):p Dude, I am so lame I'm yet to upgrade to CHT2 :o:o ...but if there is an animation I can make I am getting way interested...
  8. davej

Awesome!!!! Thanks ezzie!! Just looked up Omaha NE...damn!!! Cold where you are! Sydney 30C and just been swimming! :D:D :p DJ :D
  9. davej

Back Again!! A little something different for today. A b&W ball thingy??!!! Anyway, let me know what you think! To view got to: http://www.mediafire.com/?dm32etxjiqa9cvo Some crap with the XDA server....must have pissed WikiLeaks off again! :p Dave :cool: PS...Heard from Marshall, but...
  10. davej

OOOOPSS!! My Bad ezzie :p Here you go...now the supreme mobile is amongst its brethren!! DJ :cool:
  11. davej

For those with more $$$ than Brains!!! Introducing... The car theme!! Well ****!!...what's the use of having a ripping anime for the piece of crap you really OWN!!! Ciao Dave :cool:
  12. davej

Collection Update For those not wanting to back to POST #1 :rolleyes: Download sites for those created as of today Wednesday 8th December: Folder containing all gifs: http://www.mediafire.com/?mo128gix38twt Zipped file containing all "run" folders...
  13. davej

No word from Marsall Send an email but no response as yet. But instead and for today!! Enjoy!! :D:D:D Dave :cool:
  14. davej

Dog??? Too old for Youtube , Mate! :( Robot dressed as a dog was not my first guess!! ;) mmm....must be another way :o:o. Might have to chat to Marshall. Dave :cool:
  15. davej

Wish Scoobie played Cricket!! Its gunna be a long, long, long......Summer!! Worst of all my In-laws are on their way from London. Pops is a cricket tragic...the pain starts now!!! I can hear the comments in my head already!! :eek::eek::eek: Woe is me!! :(:(:( Dude, that V3 is cracking...