Recent content by David-538

1. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11] crDroid 7.11 For olivelite&wood

These are VERY old roms. Check on telegram channels, there are plenty of better roms, with updated sources, trees, latest security patches, and newer android versions with less bugs.
  2. D

Post OrangeFox Recovery Xiaomi Redmi 8A unofficial (beta)

It depends on which android version your custom rom is. Also wether you're using the non/retrofit dynamic partitions, and 4.9xx kernel roms, or the newer roms with 4.19xx kernel. Check on telegram for redmi 8a/mi-439 groups. The xda threads for our device, are/is dead.
  3. D

Post *** New Device Forum Requests ***

Hi, could you please make a device forum for the samsung galaxy j2 core(j2corelte) ? I know it's an old device, and probably the oldest-device request this year. But there at least gsi roms that work on this device. I want to create guides for said device. It's just a shame J2 Core users have to...
  4. D

Post [MASTER THREAD][SM-J260F/G/M/Y/DS][J2CORELTE] Samsung Galaxy J2 Core 2018

There's working twrp(but old) image here: https://mega.nz/folder/2iwTgCSL#5H7M5ZZRPkBgQdcdAnFXmQ I don't know the device tree that is used, but ill edit this post if i can find it.
  5. D

Post Help with Samsung Galaxy J2 Core

I know this is late, and i don't know the device trees either, but here's some archive for this devices if anyone still visits this post. https://mega.nz/folder/2iwTgCSL#5H7M5ZZRPkBgQdcdAnFXmQ
  6. D

Post Fastboot is Broken???

Actually you can just install miui from fastboot. Read more here and here. Although if you want install custom rom, this might be helpful.
  7. D

Thread Flash stock firmware in fastboot mode without MiFlash

For those who constantly struggle with using MiFlash tool try this. Tested and working on an unlocked Redmi 8A(olivelite). Although as i was told, this method should work on all redmi devices. Link to the Original Guide...
  8. D

Post [GUIDE] No Auth Xiaomi Redmi 8A, Redmi 8A Dual and Redmi 7A EDL Flashing using Mi Flash Tool.

Did you ever fix the problem ? Is the bootloader still locked ? Even thought it says system destroyed, this is good news because it atleast means it is not hard-bricked then. If the phone was hard-bricked, then the screen would even turn on at all. Try to enter fastboot mode, or reflash via edl...
  9. D

Post [GUIDE] flash your device without mi flash (IN FASTBOOT).

Hi, i finaly tried your guide, and it works on my unlocked device(Redmi 8A) too. Here's the commands for anyone here that might have a redmi 8a too; fastboot erase boot fastboot flash modem C:\adb\images\NON-HLOS.bin fastboot flash sbl1 C:\adb\images\sbl1.mbn fastboot flash sbl1bak...
  10. D

Okay, ofcourse. The flash all bat file, cool. Might try this.
  11. D

Post [GUIDE] No Auth Xiaomi Redmi 8A, Redmi 8A Dual and Redmi 7A EDL Flashing using Mi Flash Tool.

Woaw, nice guide man. You could add this as a note: If your PC has device manager issues even after installing the 9008 driver software, and if after doing everything else, the driver refuses to show up in device manager. You can remove the battery cable/clip just before and after...
  12. D

Post Samsung J2 Core (SM-J260Y/DS) TWRP & Custom ROMs

Yes. But first unlock your bootloader. You can find a channel with all the instructions on telegram, just search: “Samsung Galaxy J2 Core” on telegram. But yeah, just flash the twrp.md5.tar in Odin, and then reboot recovery, it's the same procedure as any other Samsung phone. Backup data always...
  13. D

Hi, there already is a twrp image for this device. But it's old, don't know where it's source tree is. And it's also Russian by default for some reason. Link to that twrp build: https://mega.nz/folder/WrxE0bgC#XHbLfgt0zn4ZkU6w5OrQng To come back to your question, is it possible compile our own...
  14. D

Ok, thanks. But as stated by the reply above. I should probably not try this, unless really cloud up with partitions, their purpose, & how locate them exactly...
  15. D

Yes, it's one of the files in the link a shared with you. Also I should tell that it is Russian by default for some reason. I don't know the tree source unfortunately.