Recent content by David

1. David

Post [ROM][11.0][Alpha] DerpFest for OnePlus 5T [Official][2020-02-21]

Cheeseburger is up, and uploaded both on gdrive and sf changelog are same btw, enjoy your weekend :fingers-crossed:
  2. David

Hellow guys here's cheeseburger update changelogs are same, the different only cheeseburger have Avatar on search bar ( if you have already setup a picture from previous build you can't changed it if you do dirty flash, you need to clean or it will gave you fc)
  3. David

here you go for cheeseburger, thanks to Roy who building it for me
  4. David

in a few minutes i will share my new today CI build, still same folder. it's up
  5. David

no, i was build for official update but the build was having a problem so i took it down, then in exchange i share my CI build (test build) but working fine so far for me and my tester, CI build i use NOS kernel with clang proton compiler.
  6. David

Hello Guys, here build for cheeseburger Gdrive Sorry something is wrong on this release build, for now I'm gonna take it down the build and change it into my latest CI build for a while. I'm sorry :( here is the firmware
  7. David

you are sounds like a guy who use NOX Cleaner on your phone.
  8. David

i never had a problem with headphone jack, or bluetooth with SELinux enforcing or permissive.
  9. David

This is my private cheeseburger build, on release build Navigation bar option was force stopped, it's fixed here. remember this is my private CI build which idk if there's more bugs. and Kernel is weeb with regression Branch latest HEAD...