Recent content by David723

1. D

Post [ROM] [9/10] MIUI 12

i don't think i downloaded the correct rom from the official xaiomi website. xaiomi mi a2 lite stable
  2. D

Thread xaiomi mi a2 lite sont reconozie sim card

Hello, I released the bootloader of my xaiomi my a2 lite to put this rom but when it was. Rooting something went wrong and crashed, so flahee the stock rom with the my flah tool. it worked fine all day but now it doesn't recognize the sim card. can you help me? I do not know what to do.regard
  3. D

Post Mi a2 Lite bricked

Hello, I released the bootloader of my xaiomi my a2 lite to put this rom but when it was. Rooting something went wrong and crashed, so flahee the stock rom with the my flah tool. it worked fine all day but now it doesn't recognize the sim card. can you help me? I do not know what to do
  4. D

Post [ROM] [9/10] MIUI 12

Hello, I released the bootloader of my xaiomi my a2 lite to put this rom but when it was. Rooting something went wrong and crashed, so flahee the stock rom with the my flah tool. it worked fine all day but now it doesn't recognize the sim card. can you help me? I do not know what to do
  5. D

Post [GUIDE] Official Stock Android 10 flashing , Rooting with magisk and TWRP

Hello, I released the bootloader of my xaiomi my a2 to put this rom but when it was. Rooting something went wrong and crashed, so flahee the stock rom with the my flah tool. it worked fine all day but now it doesn't recognize the sim card. can you help me? I do not know what to do
  6. D

Post (ROM) (Daisy) MIUI 11 / HybridOS [Stable]

Hello, I released the bootloader of my xaiomi my a2 lite to put this rom but when it was. Rooting something went wrong and crashed, so flahee the stock rom with the my flah tool. it worked fine all day but now it doesn't recognize the sim card. can you help me? I do not know what to do.regard
  7. D

hello, I intend to install this rom but I read in the post that they recommend doing it from the stock rom 10.3 I think but I have is 9, will I have any problem with that? Cheers
  8. D

hello can you recommend a tutol to release my xaiomi mi a2 lite bootloader thank
  9. D

Post MIUI v8 for Huawei Honor 3C [Amazing speed & battery] ported by ASIDG

Fist you need install miuI 8 after you install miui 8 you proceeds to install miui 9
  10. D

Post [ROM][7.1.2] Resurrection Remix N-5.8.5-H30-U10 By Syed Hassan

use 7.1 pico gapps and make a clean installation. delete internal storage
  11. D

Post [ROM][7.1.2] Resurrection Remix N-5.8.5-H30-U10 By Syed Hassan

You have to use Google apps 7.1. I should not have a problem with that. regards
  12. D

Post Flashed Hyperdroid Rom

Hi Hassan How does the data connection work in this rom?