Recent content by Davidson3680

1. Davidson3680

Post Debloater, Lets remove all that Bloatware

Debloater !!! Thank you for this Program at least we can modify our phones to run better so I can enjoy my phone instead of be mad that the phone is full of stuff i don't want running great Application and simple to use as well Thank you !!:D
  2. Davidson3680

Post Apps That Are Safe to Remove From KTU84P.N910VVRU1ANJ5

Great info Thank you for sharing it always helps to have a list of stuff to turn off if not needed. Great Info :good:
  3. Davidson3680

Post [GUIDE] Disable Knox and the OTA without root (KitKat Only)

Yes sir I am waiting too my friend it is so hard to live with out being able to control a device you paid for lol\ I will add it just to be sure they stop but this script and all the hard work that went into it it works great and I am a big Ram buff Got to have my Device running like I want it...
  4. Davidson3680

Post [VK810] Official Kit Kat Update Information

Yes I was fully updated
  5. Davidson3680

OK so I see in Version 3 you have put (tools\adb shell "am force-stop) do I need to add that line after each app I want to stop from starting or just put (tools\adb shell "pm block) I was just wondering if this was an improvement on you code or just to make sure those stop ?
  6. Davidson3680

Post [VK810] Official Kit Kat Update Information

Great info I used Stump root and it worked great for me I am now controlling My LG Tablet Thank you for the info :D
  7. Davidson3680

This is a Great Script and worked Great for me and if you can not find the package name of the app you want to STOP just Download it from the app store system info for android and look under apps and when you select the app it will tell you the package name.
  8. Davidson3680

Post ★☞[Rom][4.3][Stable][I605VRUEMJ9][JETT_ROM_3.0][★Updated★][2/24/14]☜★

When I get some time I will remake a 4.4 rom that will be good I will see what I can do for you.
  9. Davidson3680

Not really if I find one I will hit you up is your bootloader unlocked or not ? I was thinking of building a 4.4 rom just haven't had time. Plus 4.4 is a bit harder because they changed the coding somewhat and I am not up to date.
  10. Davidson3680

Thank you Sir I spent a lot of Time on these roms Getting them right
  11. Davidson3680

Post [Rom][4.4.2] AllianceRom_VZW Build 30 - 32 Themes [11/29/14][Fully Customizable][ND7]

Great Work Buddy Glad to see you still Working on Great Roms For us Verizon Folks !! Your Work is always Recognized as Good clean work Thanks again !!:good::laugh:
  12. Davidson3680

Post [MODs][ND7]MODS for ROOTED ND7 4.4.2

Well that explains a lot lol I had a New baby that's why I stopped Keep it real Buudy!!
  13. Davidson3680

Man you are the best I have been waiting on this for ever lol Show me the way to Air command Please !!!! I mod apk files Help me buddy I was wondering if you needed anyone else on your Great N3bula Verizon Team ? The Team you are on are full of the best on Verizon Note 2 :D ---------- Post...
  14. Davidson3680

Did TowelRoot Support our Device now or did you find a Root method for 4.4.2 ND7? Any help would be appreciated !!:fingers-crossed: ---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ---------- Well that one is not so easy I have tried the Framework has to modded to...
  15. Davidson3680

Post [MODS][KK][TW][4.4.2] SystemUI Mods

Thanks for the the great info and Tutorials They will help !!! You do great work man thanks again!!:laugh::good::good: