• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by davidsonsjesus

1. davidsonsjesus

Thread [ROM][11.0] COLT OS 7.3 Martini for Moto Z2 Play [albus][OFFICIAL]

Code: >> Standard Disclaimer << * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make...
  2. davidsonsjesus

Thread [ROM] [11] [UNOFFICIAL] Lineage-OS 18.1 [MOTO Z2 PLAY] [ALBUS]

About: LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the...
  3. davidsonsjesus

Thread [ROM] Corvus OS [albus] [UNOFFICIAL] [ Android 11]

/* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing...
  4. davidsonsjesus

Post [ROM] [11] [UNOFFICIAL] Nusantara Project - 3.0 Rotterdam [MOTO Z2 PLAY] [ALBUS]

CHANGELOG • June security patch android•11.0.0_r38 • Added Sound tile • Added option to record for longer • Added LTE tile • Added Adaptive charging • Added runtime UI background blur • Added Statusbar Ticker • Added back signature spoofing • Added hiding lock icon on lockscreen •...
  5. davidsonsjesus

Thread [ROM] [11] [UNOFFICIAL] Nusantara Project - 3.0 Rotterdam [MOTO Z2 PLAY] [ALBUS]

DISCLAIMER! Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make...
  6. davidsonsjesus

Post [GSI][10] LineageOS 17.x GSI (all archs)

Yes, even kvt is my creation and I am the one who keeps it. I've been using Havoc for some time, but I tested this version of Lineage and I liked it, I just haven't changed it yet because I have "complicated" bank programs.
  7. davidsonsjesus

Post [GSI][10] LineageOS 17.x GSI (all archs)

Install kvt_8.1_64-albus-V_2.3-aroma.zip, the latest version with important updates.
  8. davidsonsjesus

Post [GSI][PIE:r47][OFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 2.9 [arm64-a/ab,arm,arm32binder64][updt:2019-09-14]

The latest version is working perfectly after a dirty installation in Z2 Play..
  9. davidsonsjesus

Post [KVT][GSI] ''Install any PIE rom [MOTO Z2 PLAY] UPDATE 1.4

Edit /vendor /build.prop find the line "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" and change "1" for "0", save and restart the phone.
  10. davidsonsjesus

Post [ROM][GSI] MSM Xtended XP9 Release v19 [UNOFFICIAL][ARM64 A-A/B/ARM32A]

Does not show percentage of battery on top of the quick settings.
  11. davidsonsjesus

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][DISCONTINUED]FireHound-v4.9 For Moto Z2 Play [Albus]

Group for discussion about ROMs GSI in Moto Z2 Play. https://t.me/z2playgsi
  12. davidsonsjesus

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][DISCONTINUED]FireHound-v4.9 For Moto Z2 Play [Albus]

Z2 Play Treble kvt_8.1_64-albus.zip kvt_8.1_64-albus is a base for you to install any GSI (not sGSI) aonly 64-bit based on Lineage or Aosp on your Albus, keeping the main features independent of the chosen GSI image such as: Double-twist to open the camera; Chop-chop for flashlight; Wave to...
  13. davidsonsjesus

If you are upgrading firehound from 4.5 or higher and your gapps is open gapps, just install the rom, both magisk and its modules as open gapps are restored, no need to do wipes.
  14. davidsonsjesus

It is the last OREO , I decided to develop because of the MotoActions. The next one will be PIE, but have patience.