Recent content by DavisNT

1. DavisNT

Post [APP][XPOSED][4.2+] Airplane Mode Helper (v1.0.4)

I haven't tested it on Android 9 or 10. If you are interested, maybe you could test it on your phone and let me know?
  2. DavisNT

As I asked in my reply to your e-mail, please send me a full logcat (with data since boot as I need to see what has Airplane Mode Helper logged).
  3. DavisNT

And with these settings running Airplane Mode Switch produces the log you posted? If so, can you send me full logcat by e-mail (my e-mail is in about box of Airplane Mode Helper)?
  4. DavisNT

This was logged while trying to launch Airplane Mode Switch (by Ottavio Vanini), correct? What does the main screen of Airplane Mode Helper say under Xposed framework? Can you try to uncheck Require WRITE_SETTINGS permission?
  5. DavisNT

Can you please check whether Airplane Mode Switch by Ottavio Vanini ( https://www.apkmonk.com/app/it.vanini.ottavio.android.utility/ SHA256 of APK from 2015 from Google Play: e5635a4447643ddcb88ccab29cb55da46e09ea04b9bf6b2ba9d1f7df6c53d9c4) can toggle the airplane mode? What does the main...
  6. DavisNT

I have tested Airplane Mode Helper v1.0.4 on Android Oreo 8.1 (LineageOS 15.1) and it is working properly.
  7. DavisNT

Unfortunately I cannot support users who don't provide details as there is an extremely high correlation between unfounded bug reports and inability to provide details. The screenshot was needed also to check the "Xposed framework" status. Your statement "other app is working just a ugly icon"...
  8. DavisNT

What does settings screen of Airplane Mode Helper show (can you post screenshot(s))? Have you tried switching off "Check WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission" and "Require WRITE_SETTINGS permission" at the same time?
  9. DavisNT

What does settings screen of Airplane Mode Helper show (can you post screenshot(s))? Have you experimented with "Check WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission" and "Require WRITE_SETTINGS permission" settings?
  10. DavisNT

Airplane Mode Helper will not ask for root. It requires Xposed Framework installed. If it doesn't work, please check that Xposed Framework is installed and Airplane Mode Helper is enabled as Xposed module.
  11. DavisNT

Post [ROM][G930F/FD/W8/S/K/L][7.1.1] OFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S7

I suggest upgrading to latest (2018-08-03) build as it contains a fix for recently discovered Bluetooth vulnerability.
  12. DavisNT

So Airplane Mode Helper is working on Oreo? :)
  13. DavisNT

What application were you using to toggle airplane mode? Could you try with the app I mentioned in my previous post (just to be sure that app you are using isn't toggling airplane mode on its own using root)?
  14. DavisNT

Have you tested Airplane Mode Helper in Oreo? The best way to test is to set up Jelly Bean 4.x Airplane Mode helper (activate it as Xposed module + open its launcher icon and enable it there + reboot) and then try to use Airplane Mode Switch by Ottavio Vanini (...
  15. DavisNT

Post [ROM][G930F/FD/W8/S/K/L][7.1.1] OFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S7

Official LineageOS 14.1 builds for herolte/hero2lte are back (since June 28). The builds were disabled due to licensing issues that have been resolved. Currently LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S7 is receiving only minor changes (mostly security fixes). LineageOS 15.1 is in active development by...