Recent content by Daxded

1. D

Post [EMUI Update] Magic UI 2.1 update is now available for HONOR View20

... Just received it... Works like a Magic... Sent from my PCT-L29 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  2. D

Post Post your S7 edge homescreen

Here is mine...all stock... cheers! Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  3. D

Post LG dont considered Upgrade Nougat V10 & G4

...just received update for mine...but no Nougat update yet...eventually we will receive it...I hope so... Sent from my LG-H960 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  4. D

Post eRobot ROM for Note4 V.9.1 XXU1COI4 Android 5.1.1 MultiCSC Aroma {oct03}

...hello there friends...congratulations to developer on this nice piece of art...can you please put known bugs list on first post? ...thanx
  5. D

Post Post Your Note 4 Home Screen. :)

...here you go bro... http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/themes-apps/s6-circle-theme-note-4-lollipop-theme-t3157260 ...link for circle theme... Cheers!
  6. D

Post [ROM][KERNEL][N9005][OL3][5.0 LOLLIPOP]AUDAX L v34.0[15/01/16]

Yes bro...all credit goes to pierdebeer who created this wonderful script for flashing new kernels...support him if you can by buying the beer! ;) ...download script from update audax. ..put it on sd and go to recovery. ..I sugest to use cwm...when start flasing file it will lead you thru...
  7. D

...Solution for you is to flash official kernel and not custom...you probably will find it in update audax...it's a common problem with all custom kernels...use audax kernel script...and enjoy! Cheers! ?
  8. D

Post [How To]ROOT for NOTE 4 (ALL NOTE 4 versions) - LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 WORKING

...you can always turn off app that bother's you... anyway rooting the phone won't kill you, it will just open the door to better experience with your device... cheers! :) ---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ---------- ...yes, it can be re-enabled...
  9. D

Post [How To]ROOT for NOTE 4 (ALL NOTE 4 versions) - LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 WORKING

...not yet... maybe it never happen... cheers!
  10. D

Post Post Your Note 4 Home Screen. :)

My N4 style...
  11. D

...try this...go to developers mode and turn off this tree things...check the image attached. ..and then also go to S voice uncheck this square as it's shown on the second image...maybe it will speed it up...cheers! ?
  12. D

... I have sold my Note 3 and bought brand new Note 4...but I am sad because I can't use this fantastic ROM anymore... :( hopefully pierdebeer will use some of his skills and in near future treat N4 users with his excellent ROM... without modesty, this was the best ROM here for Note 3... thank...
  13. D

I must point out this...perfect ringtone choices my friend...bravo! :)
  14. D

...try turning off Unified Deamon. .. cheers!
  15. D

...bro you definitely need to update your modem. ..