Recent content by daxgirl

1. daxgirl

Post [App][Code project][5.0+]Rom Control app for devs

Yeah. You're definitely doing something wrong. Like sticking your nose in things it doesn't belong in without understanding what you're doing. If you're new to development you have no place in coding I to a project of this complexity. Especially while providing me with a logcat and not showing...
  2. daxgirl

Post [APP] 6thGear-RomControl [v3.0]

Not close. Remove. Permanently. I got too many pm about it already. Thank you. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  3. daxgirl

Post [APP] 6thGear-RomControl [v3.0]

The project is still ongoing. Hwile it's true that it's all under gpl, and you're free to use whole or parts of it as you please, you cannot make v3.0 of the original project. It just doesn't work like this. You're not part of the team. You want to have your own project, you're welcome to the...
  4. daxgirl

Post [Guides & Links] TOUCHWIZ UNIFIED MODS THREAD

Google provides several courses, some of them for free, which give you a good basic idea about android development. I highly recommend getting at least some knowledge, as those things tend to go a long way when you practice. You will not become RomainGuy after the introduction, but you will...
  5. daxgirl

Post [LINUX][FREE] SuperR's Kitchen (v1.2.1.2 - 7-24-20)

Hello, SuperR! Thank you for your great work! 6BE648590T402511F GitLab Username: wubydax
  6. daxgirl

I always create mods in Java and convert to smali. If you're good in Java, it's really easy it takes some time and work to create classes tree. I like to make it precise so I never need to touch smali. With all the lathes already there. And as Troy said, I use the java2smali plugin. I have a...
  7. daxgirl

Just go away. You should learn before you mod. This is a development thread. Means you have to be a certain level to start those mods. If you don't know where strings are, you are not even close to that level. Stop spamming. Stop talking back to one of the most helpful people here like he owes...
  8. daxgirl

Post [ROM][C9 Pro Port][N900X] AspireTeam C9 Pro v5.0 [18.5.18][Aroma/Smooth/Modded]

My dearest friend! You have put so much work and effort into this rom, that I have no doubt if its quality. Knowing first hand of your dedication and devotion, I just know this is going to be an instant success. Best of luck! Much love, Dax Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  9. daxgirl

Post Rule 12 - A New beginning

I can live with that. ??? Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  10. daxgirl

So here is the thing... I think k you severely misunderstand what we ask of xda. After decade of dealing with the same crap over and over, I also understand it. So let's see.. 1. I dint know what you think *I* do to Samsung roms. I personally owe 3 android devices. None of them even rooted...
  11. daxgirl

[/COLOR] Your responses were brought to my attention couple of days ago, but I needed to be... let's say "calmer" to respond to you. So here we go So basically what you're saying is this: You have in the past, you do now and we will in the future protect the "copyright" of "developers" who...
  12. daxgirl

Post Guides Android 7 modding with main emphasis on S7edge this time

I believe the correct gravity for this matter is center_horizontal. Also we have an extensive mod allowing to change appearance and position of data usage on the fly. I believe it was even adopted to nougat on this thread. https://youtu.be/vulJsim6dIs Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
  13. daxgirl

Post [SOURCE CODE][DEV TOOL][SDK 21+]6thGear RomControl v2.+ for Devs

For the nested preference, go to PrefsFragment, find void method setUpNestedPreferenceLayout(PreferenceScreen preference), add the invocation in blue: private void setUpNestedPreferenceLayout(PreferenceScreen preference) { final Dialog dialog = preference.getDialog(); if (dialog...
  14. daxgirl

Post [SOURCE CODE][DEV TOOL][SDK 21+]6thGear RomControl v2.+ for Devs

Hey, You're asking a question in general android development. The address for questions like that is Stackoverflow. The code you linked has nothing to do with Rom control. It's your own android project. And I understand you come here looking for android developers to help you with your own...