Recent content by Dayzee

1. Dayzee

Post Samsung Galaxy Note 10, 10 + 10 + 5G, Pre Order Deals UK Only Plz!!

Hows everyone doing with their Trade Ins with Samsung? I sent mine back on 27th Aug, and not heard anything (which I'm seeing as positive) - Just checked Samsung Uk site and on the order it says REDEEMED next to my Trade in Part. Anyone else hear anything ?
  2. Dayzee

Just got my trade in packaging today. I was quite sad saying goodbye to my note 9, but loving the note 10+ and not sad enough to keep it lol xx
  3. Dayzee

Post Samsung Members discount voucher 50% off

I have my phone - came today a day earlier than I thought. The case is due on 23rd so hoping it comes tomorrow :)
  4. Dayzee

Proud to have my new phone.... she looks like her mum. Delivery was relatively easy and DPD did me proud coming exactly when they said they would. No sign of my phone case tho, but it's not due till tomorrow...
  5. Dayzee

MY Device is currently on its way to the Middleton Depot. Oh my goodness.. my waters just broke!!!! ?
  6. Dayzee

Oops sorry, ordered 12th August (tho that was a change of my original order from 8th) Samsung UK.
  7. Dayzee

Ohhh hellz yeah, tomorrow is the day!!!! I'm well chuffed!! Bring. It. On....
  8. Dayzee

Oooh Very exciting!! I'm going to be glued to my email this evening!! I preordered on the 8th - BUT - I changed my order on the 12th so probably slipped a lot further down the queue .... People who have their email, when did you order? Dayz
  9. Dayzee

Arggghhhh I canna stand it, cap'n!! Hurry up and show some movement SAMSUNG UK!! Nice to be able to use the Samsung Members code for 50% off an LED case tho, thanks for that.... But get that darned handset off the shelf and into a postal bag for gunnersakes!!
  10. Dayzee

Post Samsung Galaxy Note 10 UK

I was chuffed meself, I believe its only UK, as a few on the other thread I posted about it have said they don't see the offer in the US. But then they have had other promotions in the states that we haven't. No idea why it might not have worked for you Craigels unless its because you are in...
  11. Dayzee

Ah sorry. Having said that, UK haven't had any other freebies at all so that's a nice bonus for us!!
  12. Dayzee

Post Samsung Galaxy Note 10 UK

Mine also says preparing dispatch. Watching the skies (DPD vans) On a different note (see what I did there...) I have managed to get the 50% off accessories code from Samsung Members to work and got an LED case on the way too, due Friday. The code hasn't worked previously when the cases...
  13. Dayzee

At the top were offers or promos, they scroll through 1 to 6 just in case it's there but you missed it on the scroll through :) it's possible tho that it's only UK?
  14. Dayzee

Update - the cases for note 10+ have now gone from preorder to addtobasket. I did it this morning, used my code and got the LED case for £30 instead of £60. Screenshot to show where the offer popped up on the members app. :)
  15. Dayzee

Post Favorite Watch Faces

I just got a galaxy watch as a present :) Can I ask if there is anything like Ultimate Watch 2 for Samsung watches? Dayzee