Recent content by dbrannon79

1. dbrannon79

Post [DEV][ROM][KK 4.4][Unofficial] OMNIROM BETA

I've also noticed that cell data has been acting weird. After a bit of use, my data will slow to a crawl then stop all together. Even tho I have full signal, the only way to get it working again is to ether cycle the airplane mode or reboot! Cycling airplane mode only works for a short time...
  2. dbrannon79

This ROM has been great so far, but I've noticed my glide is starting to lag very bad lately! Even tapping the dialer I have to wait for it to come up. Any ideas? Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk
  3. dbrannon79

I had the same thing with maps, its a bug in the app from Google. I used titanium backup and removed it, downloaded the older version that had the navigate icon in the app drawer, it works fine!!. ---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ---------- I know...
  4. dbrannon79

Thanks! when I opened the performance menu I noticed both the min and max speed were set to "0" . I reset the min to 216 and the max to 608 also toggled the apply on boot to on. after closing the menu and re opening it they dont seem to stick! any ideas?
  5. dbrannon79

Post [ROM/MOD][2.3.5]*INC3PTION*Back-In-Black{The Collective}v2.0 {I927}[5/20/12]

ok finally got it installed, checking it out and running some tests, do you happen to have the other version that's not black in black? Thanks
  6. dbrannon79

Post [ROM/MOD][2.3.5]*INC3PTION*Back-In-Black{The Collective}v2.0 {I927}[5/20/12]

Thanks! Sorry I haven't done any development in a while, since moving to our new home, family and job position change, I haven't had much time to do anything. But I am glad to see that this device is still alive in development!!
  7. dbrannon79

Thanks, I attempted to flash but I think I will have to edit the zip! Im using TWRP for the recovery and this was made for CWM recovery! ether that or Im gonna have to go back to the old recovery!! Thanks for the upload! :good:
  8. dbrannon79

that works for me! I am doing some tests on the glide, the battery life has gone with all the updates and new roms over the years. I;m wanting to go back to this and see how she reacts. as long as all the apps update to my liking ! :D
  9. dbrannon79

I really hate to resurrect an old thread, but I was hoping the someone might still have a copy of this rom! Thanks in advance!
  10. dbrannon79

so far in testing this rom everything looks and runs great! my only question is how can I govern the cpu speed down? it's draining the battery too fast. I cant seem to find any settings for it. tried using system tuner but that app doesn't seem to work. I will set it down to 600mhz max and it...
  11. dbrannon79

Post [boot animation] [mod] gsii/iii turn on/shutdown animations FOR STOCK ICS

Hey Aquethys, how have things been? I've been out for a while. do you by chance still have a good link to this boot animation?
  12. dbrannon79

Post [ROM][4.0.4[UNOFFICIAL CM9 for the I927-Alpha build-2[9-27-12]

I would second that Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 4
  13. dbrannon79

Post [ROM] [ICS] LiteROM 0.9.0 - Slim - Smooth - Stable

I haven't had any other trouble but did find an app that made the ringtones work. And I have to say.. The Rodgers modem works best! I live in an area that before I couldn't get signal until I went into town. After installing the Rodgers modem I can get one to too bars instead if the no service...
  14. dbrannon79

Post [ROM] [ICS] LiteROM 0.9.0 - Slim - Smooth - Stable

Just got a chance to check out your ROM. So far it's great! The only issue I have found is trying to set ringtones! I can choose them, but when tapping the ok button it won't accept the changes! Any ideas? Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 4