Recent content by DeadSOL

1. DeadSOL

Post Screen Burn-In

Yeah, it's been ten hours guys. My phone's screen has been off for 9.5+ hours during this whole time. I can still see it. It's also easy to spot when I pull the notification shade down. That's just... Horrible. I bought mine online so sending it for a replacement is out of the question. I can't...
  2. DeadSOL

Thread Screen Burn-In

Wow. I didn't notice until today but the status bar icons and time are showing signs of screen burn-in. I didn't even know this was possible with LCD screens. I can clearly see them with a dark blue full screen wallpaper. This is absolutely horrible. Check yours too, people! Sent from my...
  3. DeadSOL

Post New update from EE UK but still no MM.

Smells good. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  4. DeadSOL

Post TWN Devices Now Receiving MM Update

Can someone tell me how the battery life compares to Lollipop? Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  5. DeadSOL

Post 815 Taiwan gets V10f

Okay. This is beautiful. After a whole day, my phone has given me 4 hours of screen-on time. My battery is still at 35%. V10f is the best firmware for this phone. There's hardly anything new in Lollipop and I won't be updating as I am very satisfied. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  6. DeadSOL

Same. Amazing battery life. Screen on for almost 2 hours. It was at 80% and I updated to V10f and now it's down to 50%. That's mind-blowing. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  7. DeadSOL

I just downgraded to V10e from V20b just now. Wow. Okay. A 400mb update.
  8. DeadSOL

Post LG G4 Android 6.0 Marshmallow - General Opinion Thread

HA! Wow. I think I'll need to revert back to V10e TWN too. Cheers for the tip! :highfive:
  9. DeadSOL

Post [MM] Got Poor Battery Life? No Deep Sleep - Possible reasons, and possible fix inside

Nope. It's not the solution. I uninstalled Facebook but am barely getting 2+ hours of screen-on time on v20b. A Redditor mentioned that some process called 'logd' is eating up resources and killing battery life. I used Terminal Emulator to verify it. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  10. DeadSOL

Okay, it seems that people are experiencing a better battery life with v20c. Maybe I should wait for v20c and see how it impacts my battery life. It might take a month for it to come out for TWN, though. I am in no mood of doing a full backup/restore in order to flash v20c. *sigh* LG, get your...
  11. DeadSOL

I'm getting just over 2 hours of screen-on time with v20b. This is disgraceful. I used to achieve 4.5 hours with Lollipop. I need to revert back. Is there still a safe method to do so? Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  12. DeadSOL

Post H815 TWN 20b

My battery life has improved slightly. MM has been pretty bad, battery-wise, so if anyone is still on Lollipop, please don't update. I can guarantee that you'll regret it. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  13. DeadSOL

Post Nexus 7 Hard Reset at Night

Nooooope. Never mind. I am a class-A moron. I switched on my wifi and it connected to the network (which is impossible). So, I scrolled around and found out that it had switched to the Guest user. The amazing thing is that none of my other programs, games, and files were shown under Guest...
  14. DeadSOL

Thread Nexus 7 Hard Reset at Night

Hey, guys. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light onto a problem I just had. I woke up this morning, packed my Nexus 7 into my bag (which I was playing on last night and had been left charging with a dodgy cable attached), got onto the train, took my Nexus 7 out and found out that it...
  15. DeadSOL

Post [H815] V20a-TWN-XX KDZ

*sigh* Battery life is truly terrible on MM. Is it possible to go back to Lollipop if I have the TWN version on MM? I saw the flashing thread and that's such a mess that I can't get any right answers there.