Recent content by deafasheck

1. D

Post Factory Reset Protection - Any way to remove from Samsung?

I had it going pretty decent hadn't verified my Google account and it didn't go to the code page so I tried to software that you talked about earlier it seems to go through but it gets a failed to load the ADB any advice is greatly appreciated 🙏 i bought the phone fulfilled my contract was able...
  2. D

Post Factory Reset Protection - Any way to remove from Samsung?

Hi it's been a long time since I've been here on this site I have the same thing I've got that software installed and I get past the emergency call and it says cannot access ABB can you give me any pointers I believe I can get it 🙏 I'm still very much a green horn novice 😄
  3. D

Thread SamsungA03 hard reset but google locked

Hi been a while, since I had any Issues on my devices, thanks mainly to this forum! thats said, I switched to Straight talk bought a A03, well, I was gonna dive it to a friend, so I wiped it, now I cant get past the password part. I have gotten to where you they send a code...
  4. D

Thread Finding the model of my HTC Tampered Locked phone?

Hi gang, back n with a new project.. I have been given a HTC phone, but its on tampered lock.. how do I root? find model etc?
  5. D

Post Updated 10-06-2019 ( ROM GUIDE ) How to install Android 9.0 through 4.4 on Touchpad.

Building two TPs I been working on three Tps tearing into them learning the works! just got another one for 25.0 stuck on logo but not no more! I finally got the Flintman twrp and the Optimmization files loaded on JC 12.1 all smooth so far, looking for tha blatware...
  6. D

Post Updated 10-06-2019 ( ROM GUIDE ) How to install Android 9.0 through 4.4 on Touchpad.

Hey Double Stuff I am trying to find your TPTB TWRP that installs via the twrp.. can you post it for me?
  7. D

Post [ROOT GUIDE] SamPWNED32 - Samsung J3 prime SM-J327T/SM-J327T1

Download to Phone or PC? Do I install this on ther phone or my PC?
  8. D

Post jcsullins latest TPDebrick v004

Novice Attempt Gonna give it a whirl.. I have one TP that is savable maybe two? gotta try and I will update as go, thanks to JC Sullins and yourself for all the info and links..
  9. D

Post [ROM] [NIGHTLY] [KitKat] [4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 nightlies [3.0 kernel]

Novice Attempt Hi, I'm no way a tech, but I have learned so much here, been having a blast testing ROMS i'm wanting to know if this pertains to milaqs 4.4.4 ROM? i have tried several currently running latest, but wifi drops in an out.. any how long story short, is this something I...
  10. D

Post Make ROOT Permanet / System Read and Write to all Android ROMS for Tenderloin

I like tinkering with my TP but I am running Windows 7 on a 32 bit.. any suggestions?
  11. D

Post Jcsullins new cm12.1 rom available

My TP still kicking Thanks goes out to so many here esspecially JC, you , Nevertell and DoubleStuff.. I am flashing the zip in hopes to Improve wifi, sometimes it cuts its self off.. hadn't had that before.. I have so many ROMs from here I have gotten that part down...
  12. D

Post ANS UL40 Android 7.1.1 HELP

Service code I am trying the ##3424# and it asks a service code.. any Idea?
  13. D

Post HP Touchpad AnTuTu Benchmark on zRAM size and Speed.

I tried downloading it and using DoubleStuffs toolbox to install it, I guessing that is wrong. it won't show in the SD card my question is how do I install it?
  14. D

Post HP Touchpad AnTuTu Benchmark on zRAM size and Speed.

Interesting. > I am wondering if this is a downloadable process or a inside replacement? I am a Novice, just currious and learning.. I have a 16 gig tp.. two others I got to de brick, or replace batt.. but this sounds interesting,
  15. D

Post My experience from 4.4.4 CM11 to 5.0.2 CM12

Interesting yet annoying I have been hving fun running Milaq 4.4 and i seen this post but Milaq's link and the link to the gapps and Exposed all are well i have no Idea how to download from those sites. IE can't find a link, only more info into what they are. can...