Recent content by Deafening Roar

1. D

Post Nokia rolling out pro camera update this friday for 8

davinhanif Fastest shutter speed : 1/500 s Slowest shutter speed : 1/2 s These are the values for the current Pro mode in Nokia 8. As for Auto mode of the stock camera app, I have never ever seen it going slower than 1/2 second, though I'm not sure about the fastest shutter speed in Auto...
  2. D

Post [EOL] Resurrection Remix-OS 6.2.1

NeoArian thanks for your response! :) From what I see, photos & videos were taken in a dim environment. The photo seems absolutely fine for the lighting conditions in which it was taken while the video seems a bit grainy (but still quite tolerable). As for 60 FPS, are you 100% sure about it...
  3. D

Post [EOL] Resurrection Remix-OS 6.2.1

Mi 6 and GCam - A Question Before Purchase Hello guys. I'm on the verge of getting a Mi 6 (although I haven't made my final decision yet). Can any of you guys inform me about how GCam port performs on the Mi 6 when using LOS/RR? I know 60 FPS is NOT possible ATM and slow motion may also have...
  4. D

Post [ROM][01 Sep] Clean ROM 3.2 [MM 6.0 - All Variants]

CobraXerox Update Center is a part of the ROM. Just open App Drawer and you'll find the Update Center there. It will ask you for license agreement the first time you launch it, and after license agreement, it automatically detects & shows the available app updates for you. Just find QuickMemo in...
  5. D

CobraXerox: - Install QuickMemo from the Update Center and edit Quick Switches available in the notification panel. After adding Capture+ to the list of Quick Switch items to be available upon pulling down notification menu, touch Capture+ and the software to take screenshots should launch. -...
  6. D

Post [ROM] 13/12 | Fulmics ROM 8.0 ◦ v30N ◦ Tweaks | HUB | OTA ◦ MM 6.0 ◦ All variants

DO IT YOURSELF and share your work with us, please!
  7. D

MESA and tarakbumba If you are interested, I might help you guys with the G5 keyboard option , but first I need to pass a few exams :D
  8. D

Post [ROM] 13/12 | Fulmics ROM 8.0 ◦ v30N ◦ Tweaks | HUB | OTA ◦ MM 6.0 ◦ All variants

loopytee Yes, unfortunately, I, too, had lots of lagging with ANY version of Magisk v13, including v13.3, so I had to revert back to Magisk v12. In terms of granting apps root permissions seamlessly, Magisk 13 works better, but for some unknown reason, it caused a lot of lag for me, too. Magisk...
  9. D

haget8301, Datiree and MESA : LG's stock e-mail app is one of the few "special" apps in UX4/UX5 ROMs. Even if you decide to update the app, another earlier version must always be present in system/priv-app folder, or else the app will crash when you download it from Update Center or sideload it...
  10. D

MESA D855TR30g_00_1021.kdz is for LG G3 D855TR, a D855 variant without FM radio due to extra taxes on smartphones with FM radio in Turkey (yeah yeah, I know it is insane, but there is nothing we can do about it). However, that KDZ worked without generating a cust error on my D855 with buyer code...
  11. D

Hey MESA, thanks for supporting D855TR, but karasumert98's phone is actually NOT the Turkish version, man :) D855TR is the Turkish version officially sold by LG in Turkey, containing no FM radio due to extra taxes imposed on phones with FM radio by the government. The model code "D855" and the...
  12. D

Post [ROM] 06/03 | Fulmics ROM 4.2 ◦ v11I ◦ Tweaks | OTA ◦ Nougat 7.0 ◦ H870 | US997

Just seen this before going to bed... Not a G6 owner as it's too expensive for me ATM (and also because the G3 still gets the job done for me), but I came here to thank you anyway. Wish you good luck with your new development, and hope it becomes a BIG hit like your previous releases for the G3...
  13. D

AOSP/CM ROMs don't contain modem, and the modem needs to be flashed separately BEFORE installing the ROM since the ROM is designed to reject installation if v21C modem isn't found. Fulmics has the modem included with the ROM, so there is no need to reflash a modem unless you want to try a...
  14. D

As you decrease the DPI more and more, buttons in the camera menu and the frame surrounding them shift more and more, creating an unpleasant look (at least for me). This shifting also might make a few buttons nearly unusable as they tend to end up nearly outside the borders of screen, but your...
  15. D

[/COLOR] If you even bothered to FULLY read the damn changelog starting with v7.0 and tried to think a bit about it, you probably would understand that updates since v7.0 would be impossible to perform through OTA. You also need to get it into your head that NO ONE at XDA has to update...