• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by deathblade

1. deathblade

Post [GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock (Current Build - CM13.1.2 - ZNH2KAS3P0)

So i just tried this and I got the following error when flashing the boot.img fastboot: error: Couldn't parse partition size '0x'. Any ideas? EDIT: I found the solution instead of running fastboot flash boot boot.img I had to run fastboot flash:raw boot boot.img
  2. deathblade

Post Post Your Pixel 2 XL Home Screen

Yes... And no. I used Tasker to launch Niagara automatically whenever the pixel launcher opened. It was a clunky buggy solution but it did work for a while then I got fed up with it switching between the two launchers for simple tasks (like opening recents would switch from Niagara to pixel then...
  3. deathblade

Latest Android q beta as of time of posting Niagara launcher beta Chronos widget Battery bar With gesture nav
  4. deathblade

Post Android Q Discussion

Tried that out works great with play music but didn't work at all really for YouTube music (which rumor had it play music will be replaced with YouTube music) I did see the devs other offering (linked before) which works well for both...
  5. deathblade

I need a system wide EQ app, as I use play music/YouTube music to listen. They both use what ever is the default EQ app, and even changing it to a third party app the EQ settings don't change anything. I'm thinking it's a current issue with the lastest beta.
  6. deathblade

Sorry auto correct, I meant EQ, I just bought some tozo t10 wireless headphones from Amazon, great audio quality for the price just too much bass with default EQ. Muddies up the mids and a good bit of the highs, so I need an EQ app to reduce the bass.
  7. deathblade

I'm running the latest q beta, and can't seem to find any equipment app that works, if anyone know of any please let me know
  8. deathblade

Post Post Pictures Taken with Your Pixel 2 XL

Parking pit across the street from my house at night
  9. deathblade

Here is a picture of what the wallpaper really is
  10. deathblade

Here's mine :) Niagara launcher Used Tasker to enable full immersive mode And batter bar to show the ... Battery bar and percentage. Wallpaper is a live wallpaper from fluid sim free app
  11. deathblade

Post screen protector recommendation

Three main thing keeping me away from the film screen protectors it's they usually have noticeably more resistance during use than the tempted glass alternatives. How did that one feel when using?
  12. deathblade

I saw those, and I like the idea and the product seemsd really well reviewed just really pricy for a screen protector. I mean I have most of the stuff that makes those good (i.e. loca, uv lamp) I just don't have the actual screen protector.
  13. deathblade

Based off your experience how do you think it'll fit with the case linked below? Incipio DualPro Google Pixel 2 XL Case with Shock-Absorbing Inner Core & Protective Outer Shell for Google Pixel 2 XL - Black/Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0766FMYBJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_fntQCbH09BMPW
  14. deathblade

This is the one I'm currently looking at but the reviews are dumb and very few SUPTMAX Screen Protector for Pixel 2 XL [Case Friendly] Google Pixel 2XL Screen Protective Film [Easy Installation] Google Pixel 2 XL Tempered Glass Cover...
  15. deathblade

I'll check it out, is it on Amazon?