• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.
deathgame
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am facing a serious problem on my P3400i.

I am using GENERO 3 ROM, but people calling me up are complaining me that my "phone is switched off or out of coverage area" while it is turned on and showing full signal strength.

After reset phone starts working, but after some time it happens again. I am not using GPRS either.

Now I am resetting to Original WM6 ROM. Lets see what happen, will tell you.......
    I think problem is either with ROM radio or with device, otherwise sim is working on my Motorola A810. Please help me ............
    Dude sorry again... im out right now.... il be back online after 11:30 PM tonight...... post me a mesage if thats ok with you... or tell me when ull be online at the earliest tomotrrow
    Hi Naman !!!
    I just want to tell you that I am using WM 6.5 with the sense ui as provided by you, it is quite fast, I am getting abt 15mb free on startup, but do hell with ram, it is fast!!! with no problem at all !!!!
    hey, Is there any method by which we know the ext and sys packages installed in flashed rom?
    Well I also have just heard about it, there is a thread running in which you can vote for devices which should be included (i, ofcourse, voted for Samsung Omnia Pro 2 adn Samsung Omnia 2) but when the real deal will begin, i cant say, most probably in March or April, after the Mobile World Congress summit is over, coz it will be clear then that whether WM 6.6 (or 6.5.3 or whatever it is) coming first or whether WM 7 is announced there.
    here is the list of sys folders i use
    ADC
    AdobeFlash
    AdobeFlashCodecs
    AlarmSounds
    AUTOUPDATE
    Base
    BaseApps
    BaseAppsFiles
    Bluetooth
    bronze
    BronzeEA
    BROWSING
    BROWSINGCORE
    browsingie
    BTDUN
    Bth_A2DP
    Bth_HID
    Bth_Watch
    CHome
    CommonEA
    ConfettiCore
    DRM
    Enterprise
    Entertainment
    FWUPDATE
    GPSID
    INTERNETSHARING
    IPSECVPN
    IRDA
    Livesearch
    Lockscreen
    LockscreenEA
    MediaOS
    MediaOSFiles
    Metadata
    MODEMLINK
    MSTag
    NetCF
    Office
    OneNote
    OS
    OSFiles
    Phone
    PhoneRedist
    ppgprov
    Redist
    RemoteDesktopMobile
    Riched20
    RingsAndAlerts
    RUNTIMES
    SampleMusic
    Shell
    SIM_TKit
    Skybox
    Skymarket
    SMIME
    SMS_Providers
    SQLCE
    SqlCeMobile
    SQM
    SYSTEM_DEFAULT_FONTS
    Themes
    Transcriber
    VoiceCommand
    VoIP
    VoIPOS
    Webview
    WelcomeCenter
    WindowsLive
    WindowsLiveIM
    WMMoneyWidget
    WMWeatherWidget
    WMWidgets
    WWAN
    hi,death game....i need some help from you....i have been facing problem with wm 6.5 rom cooking....i am not able to open home sttings and internet sharing in my custom roms...when i tap on that phone freezes...so i have to close that application with end key....
    i am trying duron's sys....
    the phone i have is touch viva<opal>
    these kind of problems does not occur while 6.1 cooking for opal and wm 6.5 for gene.... thanks
    i followd the instruction its not working leave thats not the problem
    when i install pointui and strat from setting it takes lot of time in my gene to start the reson i dont know.
    Dear sir,
    I tried for unbrick again with Orefkow but, when i run Mtty1_42.exe, there is A Button " USB" Missing. Shouls i install again SPL Updater.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…