Recent content by deathmist

1. deathmist

Post [ROM][GNU/Linux][OTA][3.4.0.24] Sailfish OS for OnePlus 5T

I've linked my MEGA drive mirror of the last official 16.0 builds on the SFOS 3.4 release tag.
  2. deathmist

Post [ROM][GNU/Linux][OTA][3.4.0.24] Sailfish OS for OnePlus 5

Yes, and I've already successfully updated & booted a local aarch64 SFOS 4.0.1.48 build. I'm waiting for OBS to get aarch64 target support (we'll see how long that whole thing will last) and I'm also curious how an upgrade from the previous armv7hl builds will go. Additionally I've been...
  3. deathmist

It appears the quick download buttons for the artifacts are indeed gone now for whatever reason, you can still get to them by opening the pipelines though by clicking a few times. Here's the latest 3.4 artifacts for example. There's some race condition causing various things to fail on boot at...
  4. deathmist

That means the command "mount /system" failed inside TWRP shell, are you sure you have an Android ROM installed? You can try formatting the partition as ext4 from the TWRP menu, but you should really flash LineageOS 16.0 (for now) before flashing SFOS as per the instructions.
  5. deathmist

Quick update Sensors were fully broken on the previous 3.4.0 build, but not to worry: you can fix this with a quick update from the repositories as follows: devel-su zypper ref zypper dup systemctl restart sensorfwd I've also updated the zip (dated 2020-12-16) on CI so new users won't have to...
  6. deathmist

Quick update Sensors were fully broken on the previous 3.4.0 build, but not to worry: you can fix this with a quick update from the repositories as follows: devel-su zypper ref zypper dup systemctl restart sensorfwd I've also updated the zip (dated 2020-12-16) on CI so new users won't have to...
  7. deathmist

Hmm, I'll have to take a look; I've not tested dual SIM functionality before since I personally only use 1 SIM, but I'll see what I can do.
  8. deathmist

Upgrade to Sailfish OS 3.4.0 (Pallas-Yllästunturi) Hello everyone! The port has now been upgraded to SFOS 3.4.0! :) Check out the details of this release here!
  9. deathmist

Upgrade to Sailfish OS 3.4.0 (Pallas-Yllästunturi) Hello everyone! The port has now been upgraded to SFOS 3.4.0! :) Check out the details of this release here!
  10. deathmist

When Q based HAL can work with hybris / SFOS, I'll certainly update the base. It also makes sense since that's the current latest firmware for the devices.
  11. deathmist

Ah it seems they merged the TWRP releases of 5/5T now. I'm not sure as I've not tested but you can try, it should work fine. If it doesn't it's likely that my previous "ro.omni.device" prop check will prevent it and you'll have to edit the update-binary (actually a script file) inside the...
  12. deathmist

Please refer to the original post and step 10 from the install instructions, you need to open the artifacts zip and flash the zip inside that archive. I don't think there's anything I can do about how the CI packages build artifacts. Also there's no .img files in that zip as the rootfs archive...
  13. deathmist

Interesting that it worked at all in the first place :good: The thing is we (porters) don't have update repos for SFOS 3.4 on OBS yet so I can't exactly help either if anything doesn't work properly on that release. I'll make an update post here when that happens and I've fixed up the issues...
  14. deathmist

Why not post a link to the source instead of a very long wall of text? This just makes viewing the thread and scrolling through it more annoying (especially for mobile users) Also it's not even possible to update a OnePlus 5/5T running Sailfish OS to release 3.4 yet since the update has not been...
  15. deathmist

I think there is some race condition that activates randomly when you boot, sometimes the fingerprint sensor, haptics in pulley menus and iirc some other things didn't work either; I honestly have no idea what causes this strange behavior :/ You can try rebooting the device a few times to see if...