• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by debaucher

1. debaucher

Post [APP] Download Buddy New Download App on the Market

Jk M Sent from my ISW11SC using Tapatalk 2 Ml o No
  2. debaucher

Post [ROOT]Samsung Galaxy S2 Wimax-Japan

What I meant is it cannot be unlocked.... So while you can pay for the global roaming and use it in other countries while you visit.... You cannot buy it in Japan then stick in your home country sim card and have it work on another carrier. My other point about the phone being a bit old and...
  3. debaucher

I would not buy it at this point..... There are too many other options available. Plus, this phone only works in Japan, there are no custom roms etc... Don't get me wrong, it is a nice phone but after a year of ownership I am looking for something new with a few more options. Sent from...
  4. debaucher

I allowed my phone to do the update ota yesterday....it kept root and I have had no issues. Sent from my ISW11SC using Tapatalk 2
  5. debaucher

From the video he is doing exactly what I suggested.....flash the LB3 stock update with Odin (you can get them from the site I linked to) then update to the latest with kies or ota... As for root I still don't know if there is a method for 4.0.4 yet. D. Sent from my ISW11SC (G2 WiMax) w/...
  6. debaucher

Bummer, then my suggestion would be to go to the same site and download the update from about a month ago. Flash that with Odin, then do the ota to 4.0.4. [ basically what I did ] D. Sent from my ISW11SC (G2 WiMax) w/ TapaTalk 2
  7. debaucher

I had the same issue with the last update. Odin fixed it, but I lost root. Atty the very least, if it screws up you can go to AU and get a replacement (it broke when updating etc) Also with kies did top make sure debugging is off? You can also try theed option to fix a failed firmware upgrade...
  8. debaucher

Try downloading with kies or use the links I posted and flash with Odin. That should fix you up. D.
  9. debaucher

This should be the correct files for you. I did the OTA but was unable to find the file to back up for you... .but the site I normally go to for information had these links. https://hotfile.com/dl/171796203/aebf56b/ISW11SCLPJ.part1.rar.html...
  10. debaucher

Well, I flashed this update using odin and everything works except I lost root and am unable to get it back. As for if the sim is unlocked.... I don't know as I don't have a different sim to test with it. I did find that overall my phone seems to be running better. It could be that I just had...
  11. debaucher

Yeah...I have the same issue (overheating etc) I am about to leave for a trip so I can't afford to mess with my phone right now...but will look into it when I get back. Kies its easy...just download the program and connect your phone...it will tell you what to do from there. edit.... For...
  12. debaucher

You could try through kies. From what I read, this update only fixes the c-mail/sms notification bug. D.
  13. debaucher

Just noticed there is an update today. I don't think it is jelly bean and the notes only say "phone performance improvements". Anyone try it out yet? D. Sent from my ISW11SC
  14. debaucher

Ok, I attached my au market titanium backup apk. It will probably work best if you use titanium backup to reinstall it, but you may be able to open it with winrar or 7zip and extract the apk manually... Not sure if this will work or not.. but worth a try. D.
  15. debaucher

Actually, I got the au market working on my rooted phone. I tried everything I could think of....totally botched my phone and ended up doing a nandroid restore to just after I rooted.....then I opened up au market....let it update and now it works. I never user it...but I just wanted to try and...