• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by DefinitelyPasta

1. D

Post Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v7.12 [20.11.2021]

I've been using this ROM for a few days and I'm really happy with it so far. I'm just having one small problem when trying to use Google pay via holding the power button. It doesn't seem to work and I get kicked to the lockscreen with this menu. I was also able to get the crash log link...
  2. D

Post [ROM][A11] Evolution X 5.9 for Xiaomi Mi 8 [OFFICIAL]

Thank you for the detailed response. I actually never thought of switching which earbud is the current master, I may end up doing that if/when I move to this rom. From what I can tell while using my earbuds with TWS+, the battery level reduces at an equal pace (the bluetooth panel shows both...
  3. D

Thanks for trying that out and letting me know, that's actually really helpful. It's unfortunate that it doesn't seem to work for you. Do you notice a disparity in battery life between the right and left earbud? It's my main concern for not being able to use TWS+.
  4. D

I think it comes down to the ROM and the earphones being used. I am currently using ZenOS along with the soundpeats truengine 3se and the codec seems to work. I briefly used another ROM (can't for the life of me remember which) with these earphones and only noticed after connecting the earphones...
  5. D

Thank you for the reply. More specifically I'm looking for this Bluetooth codec in the developer settings if the ROM supports it.
  6. D

Would someone be able to check for me if Qualcomm TWS+ Bluetooth codec is supported on this rom? Thanks in advance.