Recent content by dehein

1. dehein

Thread Broken Screen - want ADB access

Hi I had ADB enabled device and could already get a backup. What i want is to still use my device with a broken screen - Vysor. But i need to authorize my pc. I could see thanks to some screenshots, that i get the authorize this pc prompt. But was not able to click it and don't know how many...
  2. dehein

Post [ROM][EOL][LineageOS][Android 7.1.2r36][OMS7] TugaPower™ 65.0

NFC stopped working On the latest build NFC stopped working for me. Can anybody confirm?
  3. dehein

Post [OFFICIAL][7.1] CyanogenMod 14.1 - OnePlus One [bacon]

Try out another Filemanager. Filetransfer option. If you can access everything where. Maybe android file transfer is not optimized for nougat. For root install the latest supersu zip. Should work that way. Try out maybe air droid or resilio sync
  4. dehein

Thread WiFi errors on Elephone p8000. WiFi Connections stops although connected

If I Connect to my Router behind another Router.( Needed to be done because of reason's) I can only connect to the internet for approximately 3 seconds. It starts loading shows me a page and stops. Nothing works after this. Only disconnect reconnect. Static IP , disabling ipv6. Nothing seems to...
  5. dehein

Post [EOL][ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

In the latest build. I use Bluetooth headphones. And everytime WiFi Disconnects or switches to another Access Point my headphones also disconnect. But the audio keeps playing. Now on my speaker. Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk
  6. dehein

Post [ROM] 18/02 Eragon v 10.5| Android 5.1 20160319 |Google / AOSP |OTA Hub| Mod

Somehow yesterday the mobile network stopped working on my wifes elephone p8000. She is using alditalk and the eplus/O2 network. It always shows roaming and is not getting any mobile data.
  7. dehein

Post [EOL][ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

Would it somehow be possible to install the cyanogen os mods on this rom?
  8. dehein

Found a solution Ok I finally found a solution. I tried to reinstall sultan rom again. But this time without google apps, without su. After this don't enable wifi, and you can find and connect to your miband. Man am I glad it works now...
  9. dehein

Ok I am already waiting 2 months for a solution to my problem. Could you help me? I really love this rom and appreciate everything the dev does for us. I try to connect my "Mi Band 1s" via bluetooth. But i don't even see it in the Bluetooth settings. The app works to connect to it. But the...
  10. dehein

Connecting works. But the bigger Problem is, i want to use it for Smart Unlock. And here it won't work. Also i just checked the latest official nightly and it works here. So I hope it will be included in the next update. Until then i will wait.
  11. dehein

Is the Bluetooth software different from COS13. Because I can't connect in the Bluetooth settings to my miband. It doesn't even show up as a Bluetooth device. How can I fix this. Sultan's rom runs so smoothly.
  12. dehein

Mi Band 1s Bluetooth settings I try to connect my new mi Band 1s inside of my Bluetooth Settings, but I can't even see it in there. I can connect it via the official app, but I want to use the smart unlock feature, which is not possible without the band connected in the bluetooth settings.
  13. dehein

Post [ROM] 18/02 Eragon v 10.5| Android 5.1 20160319 |Google / AOSP |OTA Hub| Mod

Yeah. Have not always used a full wipe. Only when I encounter problems. So ok. Am gonna just wait till 9.8 Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk
  14. dehein

What will be better in 9.8, and why do i have to make a clean flash to upgrade from 9.5? Thanks