Recent content by deltafire006

1. D

Post FYI T-Mobile OnePlus 8T + 5G unlock now working

I am using the latest one currently 2.7.2.1 It's a major improvement in the car! I haven't used it with my wireless earbuds yet.
  2. D

Oh how I have missed root soo much coming from a galaxy s10+. Viper4android works flawlessly and OBD2AA is working ?
  3. D

I am testing Viper For Android now and OBD2AA so I can display my cars boost gauge on the Android auto screen :D. Be sure to let us know if you find and cool Magisk Modules!
  4. D

This is the image that was provided in JWhetstone02 post. I downloaded it and used fastboot to boot the recovery.img and I was able to use the adb commands after that. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dRXJj7HZcqlNsHlVcNH0qR3sNx_uBA__
  5. D

That guide works if followed exactly. Make sure you use that TWRP in the post. It does work you just cannot see it on your phone screen when it is booted. After booting the TWRP it will randomly flash the TWRP logo every few seconds but allows you to issue adb commands and use SU to pull the...
  6. D

Step 5 and 6 in the guide are the DD commands I used to pull the boot images and then save them to my PC where ADB is located. 5. issue the following commands (adb devices to make sure the PC sees your device) - adb devices - adb shell - dd if=/dev/block/by-name/boot_a of=/sdcard/boot_a.img -...
  7. D

No, I am using the Tmobile carrier ROM still.
  8. D

Nevermind I totally had a fat finger moment and was selecting the wrong file..lol, Anyways I was able to obtain Root. For anyone else wanting a step by step to obtain root after unlocking the boot loader and making backups of boot_a.img and boot_b.img: JWhetstone02 has a great step by step it...
  9. D

Did you have any success with this? I DD boot image A and B and both are giving me an error when trying to patch magisk. "Unknown image format"
  10. D

Just looking to Root for now. I will wait until a full conversion has been released. Then I will convert.
  11. D

Token worked for me. Just remember to backup your data it will wipe everything when you unlock the bootloader.
  12. D

I just got my unlock token! About to flash it now?
  13. D

I just put the down payment $80 or so and then 2 days later requested the unlock I just told them I was hoping to use it for development work and they unlocked it.
  14. D

I can confirm that T-Mobile will sim unlock a phone that's not fully paid for. They did mine.
  15. D

It's at the link below. I have attached a screenshot circling the text you need to click to see your active unlock request. https://www.oneplus.com/unlock_token