• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by deluxe_mafia

1. deluxe_mafia

Post [ROM][5.0.2][STABLE] PowerROM v.5.0f Aroma for [SM-T700/T705]

Guys, I can no longer continue to update the firmware, because I do not watch material support from consumers. If you want me to continue the update, I will need your help, because I sold my plate, because needed money. I would very much like to continue to do the update for you, because I see a...
  2. deluxe_mafia

Post Mod's for SM-T700/705

What is delete?
  3. deluxe_mafia

I have no time yet to work on updates, very busy job. As will be free time to do an update.
  4. deluxe_mafia

Work on any kernel. Don't work only private mode, I work on this error
  5. deluxe_mafia

Try to flash the kernel of any official firmware. Or any custom
  6. deluxe_mafia

long-press symbols in system/csc/others.xml add lines between <FeatureSet> and </FeatureSet> <CscFeature_Sip_UseSymbolInCMKey>true</CscFeature_Sip_UseSymbolInCMKey> <CscFeature_Sip_EnableSymbolInSecondary>...
  7. deluxe_mafia

but the keyboard does not change the font except in the settings there is no such function? and you have in mind is not working xposed?
  8. deluxe_mafia

you mean , does not change the font on the keyboard buttons ?
  9. deluxe_mafia

VpnDialogs I think I found an application that I have accidentally deleted, sew this archive through twrp then try again to do your actions
  10. deluxe_mafia

Thank Sorry, I just now saw your donation. Thank you very much! I am glad that at least someone for the time made a donation. Thank you :)
  11. deluxe_mafia

Excuse me, explain what you're trying to do. I just do not use VPN and do not know what it is :(
  12. deluxe_mafia

Post Q: For T705-Does anyone know how to flash modem.bin through TWRP?

If I understand correctly, you're trying to flash the modem through twrp? If so, then download the archive, and replace modem.bin to your file compression method with "usual"