Recent content by Demiurge7

1. Demiurge7

Post RIP Verizon Unlimited Data Users

Yeah, us unlimited users have known of this for quite a while now. Also, not sure what this has to do with the Pixel XL. Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA-Developers mobile app
  2. Demiurge7

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r27][NZH54B][July 15th]SAOSP-N

In this thread, I believe. Read the bottom of the op, under "edit:" for link to flashable zip. http://xdaforums.com/nexus-6p/themes-apps/request-android-n-bootanimation-t3384553
  3. Demiurge7

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Because it makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ... and hopefully encourages others to follow suit. I would rather see pointless confirmation numbers, than questions about eta's/downgrading. Lets just keep it rolling, Confirmation: 5N566754PX795632P.
  4. Demiurge7

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r27][NZH54B][July 15th]SAOSP-N

Decided to make the jump to 7.0, and went with SAOSP... Man, killer work snak3ater. Customizations added were perfect, to compliment some of the already-added native items in 7.0. Coming from 6.0.1, I followed your instructions to a "t", flashed bl/radio zip first. Absolutely no hiccups. One...
  5. Demiurge7

Post ★ Post your Nexus 6P home screens ★

Stock cLock widget. You could use Chronus though if you don't have it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dvtonder.chronus Pretty minimal home screen. Button in the middle is Circle Launcher. Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  6. Demiurge7

Post Overall love

I concur, this is my favorite phone so far, and coming from a long line of premium android devices. I just bought an S7 edge to try it out - used it for 10 minutes before deciding its going to the wife, and I am sticking with my 6p. Bonus points for being the most developer-friendly phone you...
  7. Demiurge7

Post [ROM][N6P][mmb29p] BeanStalk 6.05 - 1/10/2016 [Angler]

I flashed the Chroma stock camera zip and it worked well on Beanstalk for me. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086998804
  8. Demiurge7

Post Odin root

No. Odin is for restoring secure stock system images only. In some cases you can use Odin to downgrade to a rootable firmware though. Sent from my SM-G925V using XDA Free mobile app
  9. Demiurge7

Post [ROM][G925V][OE2] ESL (Extreme Syndicate L) v2.1 - 9/5/2015

Thanks again for getting a fix out. Was loving the last update and am stoked to get it back! Sent from my SM-G925V
  10. Demiurge7

After a day or so use, I unfortunately have experienced the lock up/freezes as well. I had restored a few apps using mbp, so tried a fresh install with basic apps - still had it freeze up so restored a backup for now. I'll see if I can get a logcat when I have a bit. I noticed it did seem to...
  11. Demiurge7

Post Selling on Swappa, Should I unroot??

I totally agree. At least keep it on the rootable firmware. Its a smaller percentage of people who root, but many of those people use swappa. Its even an option for your listing. I have myself bought an mdk s4 just because it was the only place I could find the last vzw Samsung device with an...
  12. Demiurge7

I'm loving the newest version. Super snappy and smooth. I love that it has the camera back in...pushing it on the last version just didnt feel the same. So far I am having nothing resembling the issues posted so far. Awesome work, and thank you again for continued attention to our device...
  13. Demiurge7

Post Plastic on lens?

Yes. Most Samsung phones come with the plastic on the cam. I keep mine on as long as it will stay, just for extra protection. It should have a hole in the middle to prevent obstruction of the cameras view. Sent from my SM-G925V using XDA Free mobile app
  14. Demiurge7

Post Notification icon question

I see - looks like the interruption mode star. Glad you got it figured out!