Recent content by demkantor

1. demkantor

Post Root/Magisk/TWRP Work for Android 11?

Sorry not sure, don't use them
  2. demkantor

Post Root/Magisk/TWRP Work for Android 11?

finally! without root for a week and ug... not fun! so after upgrading to android 11 via OTA i lost root, was busy and couldnt bother doing this the right way the way i was able to finally root without bootloop was fastboot boot twrp flash stock kernel taken from factory image unistall...
  3. demkantor

Post How to apply to become a Recognized Contributor/Themer on XDA

Hey all! Feel free to delete this message, I just had no other way to send this message as my mailbox is way overfilled. A couple weeks back I had received a message stating my recognized contributor title was to be revoked due to inactivity. Completely understand the reasoning. But upon trying...
  4. demkantor

Post [GUIDE] Unlock/Flash/Root for the Pixel 2 XL (taimen)

Well I tried both methods, originally tried flashing the patched image via fastboot, didn't work, tried via recovery, same issue, went back and tried both ways again Each time I could recovery fine flashing factory image.img A year ago would have been the last time I was here, I've been just...
  5. demkantor

Thanks for that! I had tried flashing via recovery after flashing via bootloader didn't work, tried both methods twice and let it sit how 20min + each time with it not getting past the splash screen I'm running the latest as far as I can tell, all images from latest (July I believe) from Android...
  6. demkantor

Thanks! But that appears to be a script to fix bootloops? My issue is I'm not able to boot or run the patched boot.img from magisk, I don't mind doing things manually actually prefer that but for sure cool with other methods Any ideas why the patched kernel won't boot?
  7. demkantor

Hey, so the camera crashed on my 2xl and google just sent me a replacement I was running a stock rooted android8... well because i was too lazy to update (super busy lately) the new phone came with android9, checked it all over it has latest july update I installed lattest twrp, thats working as...
  8. demkantor

Post RUU for HTC10 unlocked international but for nougat?

Thanks! Appreciate that, been way too long for me to just give in?
  9. demkantor

Post RUU for HTC10 unlocked international but for nougat?

Hmm... It's been so long since I've done anything with phones, I'm running stock rooted nougat. Bootloader unlocked but still s-on Is it safe to just run the Oreo OTA and then re root my device or do i need to remove root or anything first? If any other info is needed let me know, thanks!
  10. demkantor

Post [Guide] How To Setup And Use Fastboot

I would double check you don't have a corrupt download, the command is correct but the image you are trying to flash is too large If it's a stock image seems unlikely to have an issue unless bad download but if you changed anything within bootloader this could happen as well
  11. demkantor

Thread anyone here play DC legends on mobile?

Just curious if any of my friends here on XDA also play DC legends? Fun but expensive game!
  12. demkantor

Locking you bootloader shouldn't cause a soft brick, and the command isn't very important, it just reboots the device It is possible your particular model doesn't like to be relocked for some reason but i haven't seen that before And relocking is just for security purposes, so if someone got...
  13. demkantor

If it says fastboot is not a recognised command but you have the binary installed on PC you need to either add a path in environmental variables or open cmd in the same place fastboot binary is in
  14. demkantor

Post Nexus 10 (Manta) Help Thread - Ask Your Questions Here!

Rewadswo Try wiping recovery via fastboot fastboot erase recovery recovery.img Then have fresh download of latest TWRP for manta (actually if I'm not mistaking you need one or two back, can't recall off hand just check last few pages of TWRP thread for n10) Then fastboot flash recovery...