• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Denfic

1. Denfic

Post Head units RockChip PX5 with MCU S32F0 (Android 8.0.0/Android9.0.0)

Does anyone here knows how to get in recovery .. ??? Tried many things but no luck .. !!
  2. Denfic

Yeah thanks .. but i can`t read russian .. if i translate in to Dutch .. i still don`t get it .. ?? Its verry confusing ..! ---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ---------- Hi .. do you know how to get in the recovery ??? tried many things .. but no...
  3. Denfic

Post Comprehensive Updated MCU List for MTCD Head Units

I have a problem !!! I have flashed a update MCU >>> MCU-PX5-7708_20200815 .... it bricked my unit ..... now i cannot do anything .. the device starts up in a BACKCAR app (some camera app) ..and now its stuck .. !!! Do you might know how to come in the recovery ??? tried many things but no luck...
  4. Denfic

Post [Help Thread] PX5 S32F0 Head Unit Custom ROM deployment.

Ok we will see .. .. i have flashed a update MCU >>> MCU-PX5-7708_20200815 .... it bricked my unit ..... now i cannot do anything .. the device starts up in a BACKCAR app (some camera app) ..and now its stuck .. !!! Do you might know how to come in the recovery ??? tried many things but no...
  5. Denfic

Hi .. i found the files i need .. but wich one did you use for MCU with RDS fix >> MCU-PX5-7708_20200313 or the MCU-PX5-7708_20200815 ?? I have flashed a update MCU >>> MCU-PX5-7708_20200815 .... it bricked my unit ..... now i cannot do anything .. the device starts up in a BACKCAR app (some...
  6. Denfic

Any news yet ???
  7. Denfic

Would this work on my device ?? >> ANDROID : 150005 MCU : S32F0_XinRC-18-W_20200629-15:57_HD1_7708_D_FF_C8 APP : PX5C_C54_HA1_Xrc2-10-EN_2020-06-16-0136
  8. Denfic

Does somebody has the stock Launcher in .apk file ? If so can you give it to me .. i have no idea how to extract it from my unit .. ! I want to delete it and then go on with only the AGAMA Launcher .. and in time reinstall the stock one .. its not in OEM applications. That`s why i ask ! Or...
  9. Denfic

Post PX5 S32F0 Head Unit Known Bugs: Inputs for Custom ROM deployment.

Does somebody has the stock Launcher in .apk file ? If so can you give it to me .. i have no idea how to extract it from my unit .. ! I want to delete it and then go on with only the AGAMA Launcher .. and in time reinstall the stock one .. its not in OEM applications. That`s why i ask ! Or...
  10. Denfic

Post Car Launcher AG

Does somebody has the stock Launcher in .apk file ? If so can you give it to me .. i have no idea how to extract it from my unit .. ! I want to delete it and then go on with only the AGAMA Launcher .. and in time reinstall the stock one .. its not in OEM applications. That`s why i ask !
  11. Denfic

Post Car Launcher AG

Hi .. with me the volume buttons volume +/- on top of launcher don`t work ? If i push it .. itS only showing the field but it is not going up/moving .. anyone ??
  12. Denfic

Hi .. i really had to uninstall the standard app first for DAB-Z to work .. never the less .. it works .. i don`t know what i have normal or regulair dongle .. i have a window antenna and i think the dongle is in the back of the unit .. however ..DAB-Z is working better than the DAB+ app .. is...
  13. Denfic

Oke ..DSP i understand .. but DAB-Z i have tried to install ..does not work for me .. its not installing ... or should i uninstall the DAB+ app first ??
  14. Denfic

MCU-firmware is anders; er is een radiomodule 6686 en 7708., controleer, anders wordt de radio niet wakker met geluid..... this i have from the Russian site.!! I would like to have the option DSP updated to the latest.... i have this radiomodule >> (7708) ... and maybe a new DAB+ app .. that...
  15. Denfic

Hi .. i have this one >>> Model : rk3368 Serienr : HF4A62177N ANDROID : 150005 MCU : S32F0_XinRC-18-W_20200629-15:57_HD1_7708_D_FF_C8 APP : PX5C_C54_HA1_Xrc2-10-EN_2020-06-16-0136 Would it be possible to flash a good custom Rom from Malaysk ... ??? Are we talking about this device ?? I...