Recent content by dengseng

1. dengseng

Post [Q&A] Noob -Friendly Q&A Help Thread - Ask Your Questions Here!

oh thanks, I'll remember to do that, but won't it remove installed apps too?
  2. dengseng

just back and forth between the image files of MMB29Q and MHC19I, when I first done the backward flash of the February images I saw this on boot "com.quicinc.cne.CNEservice stopped working" not sure what that was maybe it's affecting the notifications/quick access bar
  3. dengseng

hey, I am not sure what exactly I did but during fastboot flash I accidentally did a command line that goes "fastboot flash bot boot.img". I'm pretty sure after creating the bot partition it wouldn't affect anything because the partition isn't used in any scripts. However, I would like to know...
  4. dengseng

Post Rooted Nexus 6P - Possible to get OTA updates?

uh uh... I ran into problems after using flashfire, I might have missed a step, my battery drops like crazy and charging takes 3 times longer ---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ---------- thanks for the detailed step-by-step, it takes some getting used...
  5. dengseng

Post Rooted Nexus 6P - Possible to get OTA updates?

I'm a noob and everything, what's xposedinstaller for? I see it in the website linked
  6. dengseng

Post Nexus 5 Singapore Thread

it's out!! anyone here ordering?
  7. dengseng

Post Black screen after display unit replacement

I got both types of screen and none worked help :crying:
  8. dengseng

Post [ROM][Aug 25] Jellybean 4.2.2 for Endeavoru AOSP Build [Kernel 3.1.10] [JDQ39] #20

sorry but I think it's this rom's thingy cos it happens so after I flashed this rom do I need to do something to format my sdcard or something? I'll ask at ARHD too :confused: edit : ahh after asking some questions and searching in some other sense jellybean roms it's because HTC has removed...
  9. dengseng

Post [ROM][Aug 25] Jellybean 4.2.2 for Endeavoru AOSP Build [Kernel 3.1.10] [JDQ39] #20

I'm sorry for not explaining clearly... I was using this 4.2 jellybean ROM when I plug in my phone through USB, It says my phone is Portable Media Storage. Then I flashed another 4.1 jellybean sense Rom. (ARHD 15) (wiped and flashed new boot.img) in recovery, I manually copied the things from...
  10. dengseng

what should I do if I have tried your 4.2 now I'm going back to jb/sense and that thing you posted on op, but I deleted /sdcard/0 and lost some of the .xx files and it's still MTP
  11. dengseng

I don't really get what it means i dont have sdcard/0 :confused:
  12. dengseng

not to rush things for the devs but I really hope that the camera can work as soon as possible I'm sure many of us would like to try out photosphere :)
  13. dengseng

Post [ROM][Oct 10]Jellybean 4.1.2 for Endeavoru AOSP Build [JZO54K]

Is it normal if I didn't manually flash boot.img and still work? Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
  14. dengseng

Post [ROM][Oct 10]Jellybean 4.1.2 for Endeavoru AOSP Build [JZO54K]

Sorry for not reading everything in the thread. But anyone know about any problems concerning the play store. I have this weird error 413 when trying to download a few common apps like instagram, google +, chrome I suppose they can be downloaded using WiFi .. but why mobile internet have problem...
  15. dengseng

Post HTC One X Screen Protector

yeah right... I accidentally bumped *lightly* onto my table and it got scratched O.O yes it's scratched, the HTC One X Then for the following days weird scratches started appearing too so much for Gorilla Glass 2