Recent content by deniljoseph

1. deniljoseph

Post [ROM][7.1.2][mido][OMS] ViperOS v3.1.1 [OFFICIAL]

Video calls ain't working the network just resets while dialing
  2. deniljoseph

Post [HOW TO] Fixing a hardbricked Yuphoria (lettuce) using an external SD card

Thanks Titokhan it dumped the 200mb now ---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ---------- Can you please provide the command to flash the bootloder because i want to revert back to stock bootloader to get ota updates currently I'm in cyanogenmod bootloader...
  3. deniljoseph

This only dumped a 200kb backup.img not 200mb please help Titokhan
  4. deniljoseph

While dumping the first 200mb partition it says invalid block size please help
  5. deniljoseph

Post [Guide]How To Port & Modify Roms For Mediatek[Everything]

In stock room i could take ss or use camera but now everything goes to the internal rather than physical sd and i guess it's a bug of having an emulated storage if you can help me fix it plz contact me on fb @ [email protected]
  6. deniljoseph

Post [Problem][Cm13 & 12.1][MT6582] Internal memory

This device has mt658 chipset
  7. deniljoseph

Thread [Problem][Cm13 & 12.1][MT6582] Internal memory

I flashed a ported cm13 rom and i couldnt take screenshots or use camera or record any voice or cant do anything which is required to use the phone memory as far as i noticed that the internal memory is mounted at data/media/0 and doesnt have the permission to write to it too even after flashing...
  8. deniljoseph

Post [Ask Any Question][Newbie Friendly]

sd card is used as internal storage instead of using as external one and internal storage don't have the permission to write because it is situated in the data/media/0 partiton is there a way to solve this error as it exists in cm12.1 and cm13 of my lava iris x8q phone which has a mt6582 chipset
  9. deniljoseph

Post [Guide]How To Port & Modify Roms For Mediatek[Everything]

I have flashed a ported cm13 rom and the internal storage is mounted at data/media/0 so tht i dont have permissions or cant take any screenshot or use camera
  10. deniljoseph

Post [Discontinued][ROM][4.4.4][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 for Galaxy Star Pro | Plus

Well done bro Sent from my GT-S7262 using XDA Free mobile app
  11. deniljoseph

Post [Kernel][stock][v3.0.101][v2][GALAXY Star PRO|PLUS][GT-S7262]

Nice work bro keep it going;) Sent from my GT-S7262 using XDA Free mobile app
  12. deniljoseph

Post [PhilZ][Recovery][v6.59.0][Star Pro|Plus][GT-S7262]

Nice work buddy :) Sent from my GT-S7262 using XDA Free mobile app
  13. deniljoseph

Post *** New Device Forum Requests ***

+ Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Sent from my GT-S7262 using XDA Free mobile app
  14. deniljoseph

Post [TWRP][Recovery][v2.8.1.0][Star Pro|Plus]

Well done bro flashed successfully ;) Sent from my GT-S7262 using XDA Free mobile app