Recent content by denzel09

1. D

Post Googlefier - Install GMS on Huawei/Honor

This is old, nothing is happening.
  2. D

Post Using MicroG with Mate 40 Pro

I guess the signature spoofing is the issue on non-rooted devices with Microg. I cannot test this for now since i don't have any rooted ones: exactly! We need a way to unlock bootloader, then root and then we can finally spoof the sign of firmware with another one from a smartphone Google...
  3. D

Post How to Install Google Play Services on Huawei Mate 40/ RS Series

Really is not good solution and no push notifications, c'mon, we need a better method, a way to root this damned phones without google.
  4. D

Post P40 PRO with GMS notifications issues

We need to know if push works like in normal way on Gmail ,etc.. Maps works with errors, which errors? It's usable?
  5. D

Post Googlefier - Install GMS on Huawei/Honor

We need a new way to install Google on emui 11 without downgrade. Really we need it.
  6. D

Thread Downgrade from 11.0.0.151

I am using a mate 30 pro now with 11.0.0.151. When i try to do a downgrade with hisuite proxy with hisuite 11 i have always error, so i have understood that i need to use hisuite 10 because hisuite proxy is not compatible with emui 11. But now i have a new problem: the apk of hisuite 10 is not...
  7. D

Post Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 Along with perfectly working notifications without lag

Sorry, i post here because the problem is the same. I am using a mate 30 pro now with 11.0.0.151. When i try to do a downgrade with hisuite proxy with hisuite 11 i have always error, so i have understood that i need to use hisuite 10 because hisuite proxy is not compatible with emui 11. But now...
  8. D

Post software upgrade problem

Downgrade is possible only through hisuite?
  9. D

Post How to get notification without freezing GSF

Huawei has been banned by Google.
  10. D

Oh yeah i remember this happened in one of all my tries, no more notifications error but no more push notifications also. There is not solution for us. There is a BAN, we need to modded/spoof rom firmware sign and we can do this only with root, but again, we haven't root. So ...
  11. D

Try to reboot, you should to have again Play Protect notifications error.
  12. D

When i defrost and reboot my gfs ID change every time i tried and always i have Play Protect certification error. The guide is not structured well.
  13. D

Also this part like before: "If you see play protect notifications do not panic! Enable airplane mode, go to settings, apps, apps, find Google framework services, goto storage, stop it, clear cache, clear data then froze it and wait another day or two then repeat above procedure." When defroze...
  14. D

This part for example has not sense: 1. Install device ID app to get Google service id. Copy it. If you have frozen gsf, defrost it to get ID. 2. Register gsf id on https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/ if we defrost gfs we will have an ID, but the next reboot we will have a NEW ID, BUT...