• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by denzel24

1. D

Post [ROM][AOSP][KK][22/06] **C-RoM** -4.4.4- -v7.1...

v.5.8 Mirror pleaseeeeee. :)
  2. D

Thank you. :) Its working now. :) last question. How do I change the system font style? :o
  3. D

Oh. That's the color and gamma calibration setting. The setting I need is the control calibration. I can't tilt my phone when playing temple run or minion rush. :))
  4. D

Where is the setting for calibratring my phone?
  5. D

Anybody? :o And also, why does my phone shuts down when it is fully charged?
  6. D

More noob questions 1. How can I change the system font? 2. Which is much better? Stock camera or google camera? 3. In flashing Google Camera, do I need to delete the stock camera and install Xposed? 4. What does cell broadcasts do? Sorry for asking so many questions. Im just a noob. :3 Thanks! :)
  7. D

Question about settings, updating and battery [Noob] Where can I enable usb debugging? I can't seem to find it on settings. :o And also, what are the best settings to prolong my phone's battery life? :o I was playing my music app for 45mins and when I look at the battery it went past 50%. :o...
  8. D

Help I just flashed this rom and I don't have google play store so I installed it using apk. But, its not working. It opens and then closes. Should I use gapps? Will I flash it or just install it? Thanks. :) Sorry. Im just a noob. :)
  9. D

Post [Q] Upgrading GB 2.3.5 to 2.3.6

:) Don't get mad. Hahaha. Its alright. :) I didn't do it. I flashed c-rom v5 in a single try. :) Thanks man. :)
  10. D

Thread [Q] Upgrading GB 2.3.5 to 2.3.6

I want to install a custom rom for my SGS GT-I9000 and just to be ready, in case a bootloop occurs, I want to download a stock firmware to reset my phone and I'm thinking should I download 2.3.5 or 2.3.6? I'm running XXJVS baseband. Can I use any other stock firmwares as long as its in the...
  11. D

Thread [Q][HELP]Network or Sim card error/Samsung Kies unable to connect

Hey guys i need some help. I'm having a problem with my SGY. I cannot receive calls and text messages but I can send. When I go to Call settings>Call forwarding, it says "NETWORK OR SIM CARD ERROR". But when I restart my phone, I received the messages I wasn't able to receive. This always work...
  12. D

Post [HELP THREAD]Ask Any Questions![GT-5360/5510/5512/6102]

Ooh. Thanks guys! I owe you bigtime! :)