Recent content by der_sascha

1. der_sascha

Post Paranoid Android 7.3.0 - AOSPA - Google Nexus 5

hey first of all thanks a lot to bring us pa back and specialy the pie controlls i love these. how to get the lockscreen notification like on the screen?
  2. der_sascha

Post Anybody download the IOS app yet?

in germany its also in appstore
  3. der_sascha

Post Samsung Gear S3 and Iphone pairing

since today i have the gear s app from german appstore :)
  4. der_sascha

Where exactly did you get this information from? Source would be nice
  5. der_sascha

Thread Any Chance to get WatchFaces on iPhone from other source than the leaked gearmanager?

hi is there a way to get watchfaces out of the gear manager app like watchmaster installing at the gear s 3 with iPhone and when its possible is there an easy tutorial and links for it?
  6. der_sascha

Dont use Special Settings my days i set a Meeting are showing dont know about Alarm in calendar. Does you phone get notification also bit earlier when watch is connectet? With Apple Watch only watch vibrate Not the phone too
  7. der_sascha

I dont have this Problems Mine i was posting
  8. der_sascha

works for me to: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.1.1 Gear S3 out of the box Softwareversion: R760XXU1APK6 (iTunes)_GearManager15016103101_S3 only problem i have is that download/updates from store in Gear Manager will not install at 1st attamp needs many attamps and long time for it. also would be great...
  9. der_sascha

Post Any iOS thread ? Apple fans that love the SGS3

same here! i also searching for some iOS help with Gear S3 and Gear Manager beta :)
  10. der_sascha

Thread Weather for City withoud location

hi, is there an way to get weather for on city without location service on the phone?
  11. der_sascha

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] BlissPop [Hammerhead][DISCONTINUED]

hi i have two question 1. is it possible to hide navbar when pie controlls are enable? 2. which kernel would you recommend?
  12. der_sascha

Post [ROM] CleanCore N5 | MMB29S | 100% Lean Stock | 01/19/2016

sounds good... please give us the flashable zip
  13. der_sascha

Post [KERNEL] [March 3] ElementalX N5 8.14 (Nougat) 9.02 (Oreo)

hi guys i was some day off... first of all nice new app update! second... great work for L thx a lot!
  14. der_sascha

Post [KERNEL] [March 3] ElementalX N5 8.14 (Nougat) 9.02 (Oreo)

flar2 thanks for the new power safe mode in your app can you make it possible that it automaticly turn on when Battery is for example at 20% left or 15%