• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by derico3

1. D

Post [ROM][11][begonia] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

look its not entirely based on MIUI. the camera app is still from google cam. so it just limited to that. if you want try use ANX camera i got post up there try yourself. youll need those 2 files. its not working flawlessly but if you just want 64MP you got it. although the camera app on PE+ is...
  2. D

Miui Core MOD EDIT: Link Removed ANX camera R Get 'ANXCameraUnity.190R.BountifulDistantHapuka.zip' From Pling Finnally found it
  3. D

hey, i already done until step 6, and im using BRP because when i use the twrp i cant get in to recovery. so i installl brp and it works. but after install the rom i cant get inside recovery again XD. any help? NVM, i just re flash new BRp from this MOD EDIT: Link Removed
  4. D

did you install magisk? beacuse i do. and i use it for dnscript and adaway. im just trying to figure it out what makes it stuttering to. and i use the Pixel Experience Plus latest evrsion available. now im using the pixel experience non plus version. for now without magisk, and wait until 1 week...
  5. D

Which version you use? Im getting so frustated now.
  6. D

yeah me too in gaming, for few minutes its fine and suddenly it stuterring like hell. especially if i turned the volume up and or down its stuttering. im using the PE plus edition. just curious do i need to download the latest firmware? like from this thread...