• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Descent2's latest activity

• Descent2
    Descent2 replied to the thread Battery Drain.
    OMG yeah,that's expensive! I guess you love your phone so much you don't care what it will take to fix it! Man, you're a fighter :)...
  • Descent2
    Descent2 reacted to mohcenl's post in the thread LG V20 H918 20H HARD BRIK with Like Like.
    I am very grateful to you for your very clear answer... I should have researched before flashing my phone .. thanks
  • Descent2
    If you want to go there then you'd need the hot air station to de-solder the shield, unless you are pretty deadly with your iron. Will...
  • Descent2
    Descent2 replied to the thread LG V20 H918 20H HARD BRIK.
    Hello and welcome to XDA! Unfortunately, I have a very bad news for you. AFAIK your device cannot be unbricked other than by LG service...
  • Descent2
    I totally agree with you that your screenshots show that things are not right. However, unfortunately, we know that your phone is...
  • Descent2
    I do not have a YT channel for this topic.. I am sorry for misunderstanding, I meant that his "feed" is the same as mine. Meaning that...
    • SM-G935F POWER&BATTERY OK.png
  • Descent2
    It is nice that so many people on XDA are totally the type of folks I'd be proud to have as friends. I too watch Louis Rossmann of...
  • Descent2
    Whatever method works, of course. I have exactly same mat, and place screws on the left edge into numbered compartments. However, if I...
  • Descent2
    You clearly have about 0.3 A to 0.6 A dark current. Something is consuming this energy and dissipating it into heat. When capacitors are...
  • Descent2
    Could you show which area was heating up:
    • some V20 board.jpg
  • Descent2
    I too am baffled with why some phones do turn on spontaneously when charger is connected. From my experience with PCs, this usually...
  • Descent2
    Absolutely. The 20x binocular from AmScope on ebay is around $190. Since Iam only an amateur, I am considering building a DIY usb webcam...
  • Descent2
    Frame Thermal Interface Touch Point: Peeling Off the Copper Foil: Copper Foil is Removed - Roof of the Memory Exposed :
    • Frame Thermal InterfaceTouch Point.jpg
    • Peeling Off the Copper Foil.jpg
    • Copper Foil is Removed - Roof of the Memory Exposed.jpg
  • Descent2
    On V20, the CPU is just like on PC, is attached to the board, but touching a metal heatsink (which is the internal frame) with a healp...
  • Descent2
    Hi, yes new drivers from LG site was my solution. It was correct visible on LGUP before too. Now I flashed same as before firmware 10f...