• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Deshabilitado

1. Deshabilitado

Post FYI - Found Bluetooth Headphones that were 30 euros, has A2DP and bluetooth 4.0

the LG tone 730 physical buttons works well on KitKat? Enviado desde mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
  2. Deshabilitado

Post Samsung Gamepad for the Note 3

Can you tell me how did you make it work with tincore keymapper app? When I map the sticks or buttons they doesn't work Enviado desde mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
  3. Deshabilitado

Post Should I update or not

try the official rom from Samsung WITHOUT any toch (that means with knox bootloader)I'm using the Hong Kong version and I no longer had any problems it's so smooth and the battery life it's the same as always.:good:
  4. Deshabilitado

Post Note II screen Rotation

update to 4.3 OFFICIAL ROM and that problem it's fixed...
  5. Deshabilitado

Post Hong Kong MK3 rom (Google Drive link added)

Yeah I'm agree with you this rom it's rock solid Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 4
  6. Deshabilitado

Post [Q] firmware N7100UBUEMK2

Stock, Hong Kong official rom without any modification... Even with KNOX bootloader Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 mediante Tapatalk
  7. Deshabilitado

Post [Q] firmware N7100UBUEMK2

I don't know but Hong Kong rom have it Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 mediante Tapatalk
  8. Deshabilitado

Post Official 4.3 Update - Report the Bugs which your Facing here

i have a question for the members with bugs ... are u using PURE STOCK ROM? (roms with knox bootloader) or are u using moded roms? Because India rom (the one moded without knox bootloader) gave me random reboots but now im using Hong Kong rom (with the stock bootloader the one with knox) and...
  9. Deshabilitado

Post Official 4.3 Update - Report the Bugs which your Facing here

Me too bro, only 2 atm since I updated, one when opening next launcher and another when I opened storage settings Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 mediante Tapatalk
  10. Deshabilitado

Post [REF] Individual CSC Packages [HD VOICE enabled] - CWM flashable for N7100/N7105

Will this work for 4.3 version? Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk
  11. Deshabilitado

Post [ROM] Android 4.3 JB Official Update for Note 2 Resumable Links

Chinese Rom it's out now btw, you should add it too. Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk
  12. Deshabilitado

Post Official 4.3 for Note 2 N7100 INDIA finaly arrived

Yeah I saw it to, I still waiting for European rom Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 4
  13. Deshabilitado

Post [Rom][Odin][4.3] N7100XXUEMK4 Knox Free - Non-Wipe

Can you flash this with mobile Odin? Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk
  14. Deshabilitado

Post Official 4.3 for Note 2 N7100 INDIA finaly arrived

But where do I put the md5 file? On AP or where? Sorry lot time ago I used only de v3.04 Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk
  15. Deshabilitado

Post [N7100 All in 1]Stock ROM +How to Root+Reset counter+MobileOdin+Xposed

what odin version do i need to use to flash this? 3.04 or 3.09? thanks!