Recent content by desktopuser

1. desktopuser

Post How to save contact in SIM or in phone storage in MiA1 instead of google acc

I too was searching for this. There is no option in the mobile to do that. Hopfully u could export all the contacts to SSD card and later use another Sim(new one), n copy all contacts to it. U know phones before smart phones; were the ones that could do it.
  2. desktopuser

Post Where is app Gaana downloading music?

Guys i found the files and it is in the same folder as mentioned in above answers. Simply copy those .e extension files to your pc but its encrypted. So even though u can copy those e files. It is unreadable from any player or editor. Only Ganna can play it and it sucks. ANDROID/data/com.gaana...
  3. desktopuser

Thread Samasung J2 not able to connect with PC?

Hello i h' a relatively new phone Samsung J2 which is just 9 month old. I didn't have this problem before, but i do now. My Samsung will not want to connect with Pc anymore. I am using Wondershare MobileGo 7.9.2 just 2-3 hours back i was able to connect and i had to remove the USB cable in n out...
  4. desktopuser

Post Can't access my device after Factory Reset in Samsung Galaxy J2.

I just remembered where i had kept my gmail id. Did a little searching and found and my device opened up. Every thing is working properly now. Muhuhhahahaa
  5. desktopuser

Thread Can't access my device after Factory Reset in Samsung Galaxy J2.

Hello folks, i have Samsung Galaxy J2; its a year old. Yesterday, my device got stuck and after restarting the device, it failed to open up normally. So i did a factory reset ! But it took me to Wi-Fi Connection setup and enter gmail id. As i remember this phone belonged to my father...
  6. desktopuser

Post [Q] Cannot access SD-Card in Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H ?

OK, thanks for the statement. I accept, i am a newbie here. I can figure my way through most of the other forum out there. But one pertaining to Mobile device require's little more knowledge, because its tricky, since there are a huge number of devices. I am not a regular visitor. Anyways, i...
  7. desktopuser

I have already installed at least a dozen of explorer, most promising was fx explorer with it free root access add-on, the other was ES File explorer. They both can't copy/paste files to Memory card. My device is Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H, Android 4.4.2. I have already rooted and installed CWR...
  8. desktopuser

Post [Q] Need help to update Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

I find it quite difficult to find my way in this forum, just newbie here. But thank you for your concern. My friend has taken the mobile , he thinks its better to repair it by technician. Enough of head-ache for a device that can't be repaired through updating, the mobile was trashed. Couldn't...
  9. desktopuser

Post [Q] Need help to update Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Hello again, i did a little research and found out this site, where it mentions in detail how to install ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.4.7 on Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 http://trueandroid.com/install-clockworkmod-recovery-6-0-4-7-on-galaxy-s3-gt-i9300-how-to/ I did as mentioned in the tutorial and while...
  10. desktopuser

Thread [Q] Need help to update Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Hello folks, i am new here, i have a problem with one of my friends mobile Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), it so happened he dropped the mobile from his hand and from that moment, the device fails to load properly. I tried to go to Recovery...
  11. desktopuser

Its ok, i totally lost interest in it.
  12. desktopuser

My Mobile is Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H , please see the snapshot to see the version number.
  13. desktopuser

Thread [Q] Cannot access SD-Card in Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H ?

Hello folks, i have Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H and i have rooted my phone and installed the CWM recovery, which i think has done good. Even the phone after being rooted hasn't done me any good. I had initially started a topic here...
  14. desktopuser

Post [Q] Cannot copy to SSD in Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H?

Yes i am using stock Recovery to choose the option of updating from the external storage. I don't any other way. :eek: Sorry, actually i hadn't copied your file to the SD Card, which i did later and ran the update. However, i still cannot perform copy/delete option from the device. I found out...
  15. desktopuser

Post [Q] Cannot copy to SSD in Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H?

Will wait for your suggestion.