Recent content by devansh8

1. D

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][WEEKLY] crDroid v7.6 [WHYRED][23.05.2021]

Mine too. But then I flashed the rom again and now it works just fine.
  2. D

Post [ROM][11.0.0_r35]LineageOS 18.1 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)[UNOFFICIAL]

Hardware is great, software is not that good. They have better support for their mid range devices. Ffs narzo 20 already had stable realmeui 2.0, this tells us where their priorities lies. All the other manufacturers I have listed above have better community support, so more devs are working on...
  3. D

Post [ROM][11.0.0_r35]LineageOS 18.1 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)[UNOFFICIAL]

I would say don't go for realme. Very bad software support. Buy a Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus, or anything other than realme. Any device which has better developer support than realme.
  4. D

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] Havoc OS v4.5 [WHYRED][27.05.2021]

I'm guessing Ruturaj is also involved in crdroid development, so maybe he's putting more of his time there.
  5. D

Post Latest and best #gcam for our X2 Pro.

I've been using Nikita GCam also Wichaya is good too imo. Both supports Aux cams
  6. D

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][WEEKLY] crDroid v7.6 [WHYRED][23.05.2021]

for @filipe_m when you try to update next time
  7. D

Post C.36 has been released

Follow this https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/realme-x2-pro-root-rui-c-36-custom-recovery-magisk-canary-safetynet-pass-fp.4127835/
  8. D

Post [ROM] [whyred] ArrowOS 11.0 | OFFICIAL [Android 11] [Nightlies]

How do I update this ROM? Every time I try to update it, I have to flash nikgapps with it, right? But then, after flashing the update package and nikgapps, most of google apps keeps stopping (gmail won't even open).
  9. D

Post Need urgent help. Bricked device. RMX1931EX

Nevermind. Solved it by flashing Mauronofrio's TWRP recovery.
  10. D

Thread Need urgent help. Bricked device. RMX1931EX

I updated my RMX1931EX from C.31 to C.32 yesterday. My C.31 was rooted and had OF recovery, while updating to C.32 the recovery was painfully slow and lagging but I somehow updated the device and booted with no problem. However, I forgot to flash magisk and so I tried to go back in recovery...
  11. D

Post [Official][Stable]OrangeFox Recovery for realme X2 Pro [R11][RMX1931]

Can you tell how you installed viper4android? I'm also keep getting stuck in bootloop!
  12. D

Post Realme X2 Pro Indian

Are you working on some ROM or Mods rn? We really need someone to start making some ROMs for this bad boy.
  13. D

Post [ROM][10.0][FINAL] Havoc OS v3.12 [WHYRED][25.12.2020]

Idk what to tell you, it's here in mine Might be a bug
  14. D

Post [ROM][10.0][FINAL] Havoc OS v3.12 [WHYRED][25.12.2020]

Slide to left most app, there is clear all button