• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by devilnat

1. devilnat

Post Ad Blocker for Note 10+

Is it any good? Does it still work on Samsung One UI? Im willing to buy but I cant find many reviews on any website.
  2. devilnat

Post One UI 2.1 gesture problem

this option is disabled for me after upgrading to 2.1 too. really miss it now
  3. devilnat

Post [APP][5.0+] SABS - KNOX front end

It used to happen to me once. I couldn't log in or have any functioning apps (fb and messenger) right now with the lasted update it's working fine for me. Please try to install the lasted version. I hope it might help.
  4. devilnat

Post [APP][5.0+] SABS - KNOX front end

Well, just build SABS with new key from source today using Android Studio. It all seems to be working fine. Thx.
  5. devilnat

Post AdHell 2 - Rootless Ad Blocking

First of all, Thank you. My Netflix and another streaming app are working again with your new update. So far this build is working fine for me and I haven't seen ads in Chrome. :good:
  6. devilnat

That happened to me then I redownloaded zip file from his github again and again and then I repeated all the process 5 times I think. Somehow I got it working adhell installed at my phone automatically. It took me for an hour.
  7. devilnat

I built apk as mmotti 's iinstructio on page 179. My Adhell2 seems to be working fine now with his custom adblock list. How to build apk it took me a while but right now it' s worth not seeing annoying ads all the time. Thank you mmotti.
  8. devilnat

for me adhell 2 doesn't seem to block ads anymore. so sad though.
  9. devilnat

Post Would you consider upgrading to S9?

Nope, maybe Note 9 or S 10
  10. devilnat

Thank you. I did exactly what you said and then it's running fine now.
  11. devilnat

My s8+ is running fine with adhell. There is no ad bothering me anymore thx.
  12. devilnat

Post Which phone you had before the S8 ?

Nexus 5 such a great phone but it's time to retire.
  13. devilnat

Post [KERNEL][N5] FrancoKernel - r115 - 2nd November - Stock & Oreo

Right now, Im running PureNexus 8/21 build without flashing SuperSU and any kind of modifications. (format system, flashed rom and gapps and let it boot once then r93) I got r93 running fine, but if I flashes any adblock or root, it will end up in bootloop. Hope this will help XD
  14. devilnat

I got a bootloop when fk kernel updater applied setting. I flashed stock kernel and uninstalled fk kernel updater. Then I flashed r93, it works fine.
  15. devilnat

Report on r91: quite smooth with Chrome as same as r87. r91 doesn't show any lag yet. From now on, so far so good. Thank you sir.