• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by dexbyte

1. dexbyte

Post [TOOL] TWRP Backup & Restore Tool For PC (Windows/Mac/Linux)

You'll need to be in the recovery for it to work cos it a TWRP Backup Tool. :)
  2. dexbyte

Thread What Variant of GApps do you always download?

Hey, guys! Well, most of you guys download different ROMs from XDA and also download GApps with it. I always wondered what variant of GApps people downloads the most. Personally, I don't like to have lots of apps installed on my phone so I always choose the Nano or Pico variant. Some of the...
  3. dexbyte

I don't have any MKT device with me, maybe you can help me out with its details and I will try to implement it on my tool. :)
  4. dexbyte

The false positives were for the compiled Exe file which I uploaded for the first time. So, now I have uploaded the cmd file and you don't need to worry about adb.exe either as it is clean. Check the latest virus total test linked in the description.
  5. dexbyte

When you backup the data partition it backs up all user data like contacts, messages, settings and apps.
  6. dexbyte

Thanks :) And yes, that is not my work. My mate is working on it and he sent me the zip file to test it out. I won't recommend you to use it cos it's just an experiment and I can't guarantee anything as it is not my work. Better wait for the official one.
  7. dexbyte

Can you send me your log file? Or just tell if you saw any specific error during the process.
  8. dexbyte

You can ignore that message! No! The backup files are saved directly to your PC, only logs files are stored in your phone.
  9. dexbyte

It is only possible when your phone is not detected via ADB. Did you install proper ADB drivers?
  10. dexbyte

No need! I have updated that tool, no more false positive. :):good: Some antivirus suspect such programs to be a virus maybe because of similar execution patterns or maybe the way it was compiled I guess.
  11. dexbyte

I will work on that when I am free :) but you can expect it soon.
  12. dexbyte

Thread [TOOL] TWRP Backup & Restore Tool For PC (Windows/Mac/Linux)

TWRP Backup & Restore Tool Description: This tool gives you an ability to make a backup of your phone to your PC using the latest TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery. This is a simple handy tool if you want to make a backup of your phone to your PC and you don't want to deal with ADB commands. Features: 1...
  13. dexbyte

Post Oneplus two leaked

Really disappointed with ONEPLUS. :mad: