Recent content by dexter93

1. dexter93

Thread Chuwi Hi10 X Review and Discussion thread

This came in the mail a while ago and thought I'd share a small review and open a thread for discussion. Let's start with some basic specs: CPU: Celeron N4100 @ 1.1Ghz RAM: 6GB Storage: 128GB onboard flash Quite boring I know, but it seems pretty adequate for a small form factor 2 in 1...
  2. dexter93

Post [ROM][5.1.1][Haxynox] AOSP for n7100

hey guys we're not dead. just busy with real life... If things go well, we'll have some builds rolling soon again
  3. dexter93

Post OT - Whatsapp Group | Legends of off-topic !

err.. your pet's gone looose?
  4. dexter93

didn't think I'd see my self in xda either, let alone OT husam666 you know what to do
  5. dexter93

ssup noob? even you guys have forgotten me? shame on me Ye olde Archer . Closing spam threads almost as fast as we spam the server to death. Almost :highfive: /me summons M_T_M
  6. dexter93

50 likes on this post for M
  7. dexter93

Post [UNBRICK] HTC Unbricking Project

It has been answered. IF the device can't be detected by the script, a certain mode needed doesn't get exposed. if you feel like it, check with dmesg for allocating the 5% error that exists in the script for the mountpoint. No guarantees, I've seen people nuke their hard drives doing it the...
  8. dexter93

Post [ROM][5.1.1][6.0.1][Haxynox] AOSP for i9300

2.2 How can i set SELinux to enforced / permissive? Use adb: $ adb root $ adb shell setenforce 0 (for permissive) $ adb shell setenforce 1 (for enforced) also, grab the audit.log, we'll need it $ adb pull /data/misc/audit/audit.log
  9. dexter93

Yes, new build with SELinux enforcing is up. I will need some feedback from it, since I couldn't test everything.. I have a feeling bluetooth audio might be wonky. This builds needs a full wipe, and is tagged as experimental. Please only flash if you know how to get logs. How to get selinux...
  10. dexter93

Thread bump, anyone?
  11. dexter93

Since nothing came up with the logs we got so far.. we need more dmesg from when the rom is trying to optimize apps, last_kmsg right after the reboot, and a full logcat. You can get a full logcat like 'adb logcat > blah.txt' from when the bootanimation comes up, until the phone reboots :highfive:
  12. dexter93

looks like someone found a big hit of our *todo* list :D
  13. dexter93

Hey guys. Might giving a heads up on GPS/AGPS status? I'll need a few reports there. As for Layers/Theming. We won't be intergrating CM Theme Engine. We *might* do Layers, but don't expect an ETA, more pressing matters need solving atm Re: hw buttons backlight: we didn't add support in the ROM...
  14. dexter93

bootloop with no logs= no bootloop.